‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Twenty Three.

It was now three weeks into the tour. I solved the tablet problem easily by just phoning my doctor and having some ordered over for me. Brian and Denim hadn’t spoke since that night when I found out what she had done, he said he was relieved. He was grieving over being away from the twins though, every day he would phone them to see how they were doing and everyday he would be miserable over leaving them. He knew they were okay though, Shelby had looked after them hundreds of times before, never for very long, but she had, even Jimmy was getting attached to her.

Today we were stuck on the bus, it was pouring down with rain and I didn’t fancy drowning because I felt bored.

“What are you two geeks doing?” Matt asked walking into the room. Brian and Johnny were currently Christmas shopping for the kids, I was lying in between them, my head on Brian’s lap and my legs on Johnny’s.

“Christmas shopping,” they both said in unison, not looking up from their laptops which were on the table.

“it’s the beginning of November,” Jimmy said from the kitchen.

“Well done!” Johnny said clapping, “If you wanna get the good shit its better to get it now than wait ‘till the last minute to find its all gone,” he explained.

I laughed at Brian, who’s attention was now on a piece of paper where he had written down the description and prices of everything he had ordered so far. He continued to groan in frustration and give up attempting to add up the totals. I sat up and put my glasses on, taking the paper off him.

“What were you trying to do?” I asked.

“Find out the differences, I think I’ve spent more on Jordan than Jake, so I need to buy more for Jake to add the totals up,” he whined.

Johnny laughed from my side. Me and Brian turned to him to find out what he found amusing.

“I don’t have to do that shit, I just spend as much as I like without worrying, unless my credit card bounces, that would be bad,” he said.

I looked at what he was looking at, it was all them little Fisher Price sets where you hit something and it makes a noise and little slides.

“Aww, Johnny, your not supposed to be buying presents to fit you,” I said pointing to the waist high slide.

He shoved me into Brian and got back to what he was doing.

“Did you know, a few weeks ago, me and your beloved lead guitarist fucked eleven times in one day, while you were all on the bus,” I spoke. Brian looked at me strangely while a chorus of ‘Eww’s erupted from the rest of the band.

“Where did that come from?” Brian asked.

“I dunno, I just wanted to gross them out,” I laughed.

We stayed like that for a while, until I got bored of Johnny and Brian fighting over who loves their kids more. I sat up and moved myself behind Brian, wrapping my legs around his middle. I began pressing soft kisses to the back of his neck, lining them softly up and down. He laughed and tried to push me away, but I wouldn’t budge, I harshly bit down on his neck, using my hands to pull him into me trying to indicate what I wanted. He moaned and shifted in his seat, quickly turning the laptop to standby and picking me up. I squealed as he carried me into the bunkroom.

“Bri, I’m too heavy, you cant do that,” I groaned as he pushed me into his bunk, closing the curtain behind him.

“Your not heavy,” he said softly, attaching his lips to my neck.

“I fucking am, I’m even fatter now than I was before.”

“You’ve been shot and had kids since then, do you really think I give a damn when I’m about to engage in the hottest sex in the world with the guy thirteen year old girls cream themselves over,” he said into my neck.

“I cream over seeing you,” I laughed.

“You will soon,” he said as he moved his head and placed his lips on mine. Every kiss we shared were all the same, full of love, as sappy as that sounds, they are. It wasn’t long before I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip, I smiled and opened my mouth to let it flow with my own. His hands went to my hips and I wrapped one arm around his back, the other around his neck.

I pulled with my one arm, making his body flush with mine. I moved my hands and dragged them up his back, my fingers catching the material of his hooded jacket, I unzipped it and pushed it off his shoulders, meeting the coloured flesh underneath it. I love it when he doesn’t wear a shirt. I smirked into our lip-lock, Brian did also as I ran my hand down his front, gripping his clothed erection slightly.

“Fuck, Zee,” he moaned, moving his mouth down to the patch of skin under my ear.

He lifted my back slightly and got to work on removing my shirt. He lifted it over my head, having to stop pressing kisses to my ear. Once my shirt was removed, he trailed a line of kissed down my body, stopping at the scars that lay on my lower stomach. He kissed along all of them, causing me to giggle.

“What?”

“That tickles, stop it,” I said, pulling him back up to my height. He smiled and leaned foreword, brushing his nose against mine, he smiled and gently kissed the corner of my mouth, then the other corner, and kissing all around it, but not my mouth itself.

I groaned in frustration, making his snigger, then kiss me hard. I applied equal pressure to the kiss, making his groan. It was the one of the many things I loved about him during sex, the little noises that came from the back of his throat, they were something I had never heard before and they just turned me on even more.

I quickly got rid of his one belt, him laughing as I went and checked for more with my hands. He pulled away and looked at me in the dim light. I looked into his eyes, glazed over with love and lust, he had that sloppy grin on his face, the one that says ‘don’t I know I’m hot’, which indeed he does.

His fingers found the waistband of my jeans, he pushed my back up slightly with his hand and pulled my boxers and jeans down in one, leaving me to kick them off at the end of my bed along with my sneakers and socks. He reached down and pulled off his own shoes and socks, leaving me to meddle with his jeans. I smiled and pulled him back to me, nibbling on his bottom lip seductively making him moan. I smiled and gently pushed down his jeans, my hands then taking a firm grip on his ass. His legs nested inside mine, creating a warmth flow between our bodies.

“Hurry up and fuck me already,” I moaned as he gently began kissing my cheek.

“How do you wan it tonight then, babe,” he said, removing his own boxers.

“I don’t care as long as-” my sentence was cut off my him slamming deep into me. I let out a high moan and dug my nails into his back.

“Get some Zacky!” I heard Jimmy holler from the other room followed by whooping from Johnny and Matt.

Brian laughed, pulling out and slamming into me again, once again making the high heavens be informed that we were having sex. My nails raked themselves up and down his back as he found a steady rhythm in his hips, hitting me in all the right places with every thrust.

“Mmmfhh, Zacky, your so fucking tight,” he moaned. This was accompanied by his hand pulling mine off his back and onto my hip, our fingers locked tight. I moaned again as he found my neck and began ravaging it with his teeth, leaving a string of bruises as if he was leaving his mark to prove that I was his.

At that moment I felt a vibrating down by my foot, Brian must have felt it too because he groaned and moved to see what it was. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and laughed.

He handed it to me and continued thrusting into me, “Denim,” he whispered.

“What?” I asked as I pressed the green button on the phone.

”Where’s Brian?” she asked rudely.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked, watching Brian’s face turn into a healthy grin.

”Well, yeah, you know, he is my boyfriend,” she commented.

“Well, your boyfriend is currently unavailable to come to the phone right now as he is currently above me giving me the best sex of my life and hearing your screechy voice is kinda ruining the moment. Have a nice day now,” I said hanging up.

Me and Brian both laughed, and very close to our peaks. After about five more thrusts I felt my orgasm over take me and with one last kiss we both released at the same time. We rode out our orgasms and he fell on top of me.

“You’re really turning into a bitch,” he laughed.

“No, just to Denim,” I said.

Little did we know the horrors that lay in our future and what the path we were taking was going to reveal at the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O

Total dun dun dunnn moment.

Sorry if there are any fuck ups in there, I kinda looked on this story and saw that I had no more chapters written so I was like 'noooo'. But hey, you got crappy sex out of it. =D

BTW, I am very slowly convicing Denim to get a Mibba account, but she doesnt want to because she's crap at writing, and seriously, she is =P, but I think she should because then I could add her as an author or something and she could help me really make this story good.

VOTE FOR DENIM TO GET MIBBA, PEOPLE! And then add her, and see that she's not a total Dragon lmfao.