‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Twenty Four.

I laughed manically as Brian chased me off stage with two water bottles in his hands. Throughout the whole show I had the guys soak me with water as payback for having sex on the bus, they didn’t do it to Brian though, which I think is highly unfair, so he decided to join in. I pushed through the crowds of kids who held backstage passes and leaped behind one of the couches.

“You know you can’t stay behind there all day, baby, you’re going to come out sometime,” I heard Brian say. I looked up and saw that he was leaning over the couch with the water bottles aimed straight at me.

“Gottcha,” he whispered.

“I can and will ban you from sex if you do that,” I said.

“Oh well, I’ll just invite Denim on tour and then we can fuck all we like,” he said.

“Would you really do that?” I asked.

“Well, yeah, she is my girlfriend, why cant I,” he said frowning, thinking I was joking.

I stood up and made my way out of the room, Denim was hundreds of miles away and she’s still causing arguments. I walked across the car park to the bus, seeing that the Berry’s were stood outside it.

“Hey dude, where have you been, we’ve been standing here waiting to get on your bus,” Jason laughed.

“I’ve been inside playing a show, you should know because you were there,” I laughed, getting on the bus and shutting the door behind us.

“Anyway, don’t you have your own bus to fuck with,” I said.

“Yeah, but we’ve not spoke to you, like, just you, in ages,” Matt said, walking to the fridge and pulling three beers out.

I laughed and took one of the cool bottles off him.

“Well, now I’m here and everything’s back to normal,” I said.

“So, how are you and Gates?” Jason asked.

“I dunno man, I mean like we are fine most of the time, then he brings his bitch up and rubs it in my face, like today, we have been great all day then I threaten him with no sex, and he just goes all ‘fine I’ll get Denim to come out’ on me, it just pisses me off, you know,” I explained.

They both nodded and Jason decided to change the subject.

“Why don’t you get your snakebites back?” he asked.

“Because I, well, I dunno,” I said, taking a sip of my beer.

“Well, you are going to because my friend hooked us up with a great piercer here, me and Matt are gonna take you down there tomorrow, our treat,” he said.

“Anyway, hate to leave on this bombshell, but me and my brother have some seriously hot girls waiting back in our bus that we have to go and deal with,” Jason said, ushering Matt out the door.

I sat confused for about ten minutes or so, they came here to tell me that. I laughed to myself and threw my now empty beer bottle in the trash. I made my way to the bunks and stripped naked, then crawled into my bunk, well, it was Brian’s bunk.

I tried my best to get to sleep, even through I was on my own and I hate being on my own with a passion, I think it’s the silence more than anything, the nothingness. After a while I heard the door open and footsteps head towards where I was. I heard laughing and talking growing louder and louder until it finally stopped. I then heard manic girls giggling, that fake, annoying giggle. Denim.

My heart plummeted to my feet I quickly felt for a pair of boxers at the end of the bed, not caring whether they were mine or Brian’s heck, they could be anyone’s, I just needed to cover myself up. I pulled them on just in time for the curtain to open.

“Baby, you said this was your bunk,” the brown haired tart said to Brian.

“It is,” he replied.

“Don’t worry, I must have got into the wrong bed,” I said, standing up and getting out.

I made my way out of the bunk room, only to be called back in.

“Next time you wanna do something like lie about having sex with Brian, make sure its not when I’m coming out to surprise him,” she said placing a hand on his chest.

It was then I looked at them properly, his hands rested on her hips and they stood close together, her hands lay on his chest and shoulder. She was smiled like an idiot and his face mirrored hers. He never broke up with her, I don’t think he ever intended to. His deep brown eyes flicked up to meet mine, they were full of sorrow and sympathy. He felt sorry for me, like I was some stale bread he had to throw away or something.

I walked out of the room and sat on the couch, staring straight ahead of me. I bet they were planning this, that’s why he mentioned inviting her out on tour with us. I bet he told her a pack of lies, well, I know he told her a pack of lies. I grabbed the nearest pair of Jeans and my jacket, once again, not caring whose the jeans were, I pulled them on and zipped up the jacket and headed out back to the venue.

That fucking fake bitch, with her fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, everything screamed fake. When I saw her standing there I just wanted to kill her. I lifted my sleeve and wiped my teary eyes on them, I shouldn’t have trusted him, promising me he would dump her then treating me like a piece of shit when she suddenly arrives on tour.

I walked into the venue, walking past the security guards and back to where I heard the noise. I followed the sound of cheering and laughing and entered the room. Immediately the noise stopped and all the heads turned.

“Was that some kind of sick joke, whatever fuck it was who invited her, someone must have, she wouldn’t be able to get in without one of you fucking saying who she was and letting her in,” I questioned my band and the rest of the crew. They all looked at each other shrugging.

“Who?” Matt finally asked.

“Fucking Denim, that fucking bitch just walked in and her and Syn were all lovey dovey in front of me, rubbing it in my face,” I cried. I walked over and sat down between Jimmy and Johnny who looked as equally confused as Matt. I looked at the six members of the crew, apart from the Berry’s, they were the only people who knew about us outside the band, apart from Val and the girls, but none of them were here.

“Go on then, which one of you is determined to ruin my life,” I said again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im going to leave you guessing =D

So for the people who dont understand this chapter, everything will be revealed in the next few chapters.

Basically Brian pisses Zacky off, Zacky talks to the berry twins (I needed something to make the chapter a bit longer) and then Denim turns up and her and Brian are rubbing it in Zacky's face that she is still there.

I dont really understand the chapter either and its probably the worst thing I've ever written so major apologies, I'm trying to get the plot in slowly and this is the actual start of the drama.