‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Twenty Nine.

“Fuck!” Jimmy yelled, jumping into his car. I jumped into the passenger seat and Jimmy quickly tried to work out where Brian went. Thirty seconds later my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

“Gena! Denim’s in Long Beach with Gena,” Brian said hurriedly on the other end of the line.

“What?”

“I worked it out. I looked through every one of Denim’s phone books and each one has Gena in there. Gena hates you for never breaking up with her so it’s the perfect reason,” he explained.

“Gena moved there, I didn’t make her go. I said we could work it out-”

“But you didn’t, and then you got together with me while you were still technically with her because you didn’t break it off,” he said. I could tell he was smiling on, whereas I was totally confused.

“Where are you?” Jimmy yelled.

“Down by the bridge, I’ll pull over,” Brian said back loudly.

We soon saw Brian’s BMW pulled over by the bridge. He began driving in front of us once again and we followed him down the road.

“So, you think that Gena is keeping them at her house?” I said as I pulled the phone back up near my ear.

“Yeah, it all makes sense, Gena always bears a grudge, ever since I first met her she’s hated me, I don’t know why, but she does.”

“So, you determined huh?” I asked.

“Zack, this is a step closer to getting our kids back. Maybe this is the right path. Maybe, for once, I’m right about something.”

“Okay,” I sighed, hanging up.

“What was all that about?” Jimmy questioned.

“Brian thinks that Denim knows Gena and they have the boys, thinking about it, it seems logical, but I don’t understand how they would know each other.”

“Denim went to Long Beach for her medical thing, they could’ve met then, Gena’s been there, what? Almost nine years or something like that,” he said.

“It only seems like a year ago to me,” I laughed.

“Well, coma boy, I’m sorry to tell you that, well, you’ve been in a coma.”

“I kinda guessed that when you called me ‘coma boy’,” I said, using my fingers to quote his words.

He laughed and looked at me, shaking his head. I noticed how much he had changed. He no longer wore glasses, but contact lenses, his hair was cut shorter, his ear bar had been taken out and he had just generally smartened up his look, but to me he was still the lanky shit who pisses you off every given moment.

“You know, it doesn’t feel like you were asleep for six years. I think it’s the fact that your normal, well, whatever normal is in your world, but there were so many things going round like, ‘Will he remember when he wakes up?’ and silly things like that, but now I realise how fucking stupid we sounded,” he laughed.

I nodded my head and continued watching the back of Brian’s car as we followed him on the freeway. Why are we even taking the freeway? Its quicker to go along the beach roads.

I looked into the back of Brian’s car through the blacked out windows. Well, I tried to look through the blacked out windows. Once I decided it was stupid trying to look through the windows, I gave up and my mind went to trying to work out why Jimmy had the classical station playing in his car.

“What’s with the music?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I was messing with it the other day and I think I broke it,” he said.

“Oh,” I muttered.

My mind was racing with questions. Were the twins even here? What state would the be in if they were? Would they even be with Denim if she was there? For all we know they could be with some random person in the middle of nowhere that makes them feed the pigs while they prepare for their thirteen children. Actually, Denim isn’t that smart.

We soon pulled up in front of a block of houses and I watched Brian exit his car.

He walked over and tapped on the window, signalling for it to be opened.

“Is this it?” Jimmy asked looking at the house lines with flower pots.

“No,” Brian stated. I looked at him, his hair was greasy and his eyes were bloodshot. He had got dressed, if he had ever got out of the clothes he were in before he locked himself away.

“Does this look familiar?” he asked pulling out a pink diary looking through it.

“Oh my God, YES! I cant believe you found it,” I said.

“What?” he asked confused.

“My old diary, I thought I lost it, I kept everything in there. All my boyfriends and when I had sleepovers and -”

“Shut up,” Brian said, sensing my sarcasm. He pushed the book in my face and the name ‘Gena P’ stood out in swirly writing. I nodded, looking at the address, noticing I had seen it before.

He nodded and began walking back to his car.

“Don’t I get a hug?” I asked.

He turned and walked back over to me, leaning into the window and hugging me.

“I haven’t hugged you in ages,” I said into his shoulder. He pulled away and pressed a kiss to my lips before walking back.

I put the window up and Jimmy started the car again.

“You two make me sick,” he said.

“What?”

“You’re so in love its sickly. You two really are made for each other.”

“Awww, I love you too Jim Jam,” I laughed.

He shook his head and continued to drive. After about ten minutes of driving around, Brian pulled up outside a block of apartments, Jimmy pulling the car to a halt behind his. I exited the car and looked up at the building.

“You really think?” I asked Brian who was walking over to me.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a mini twist for you.

Does anybody know of any real good long, finnished Synacky fics, it can be on any website, Livejournal, Mibba, Fandomination, ect. I'm in the mood to read a really good one. Please give me suggestions. =D

The more suggestions the sooner the next chapter comes out. Its probably going to be the most important chapter so far, so I'm guessing you want it out ASAP.

XP

BTW. Go on youtube and type in 'Synacky Extended Version', it should be of some gig where syn and zacky are stood at the side of the stage. I cant quite tell if it is Zacky, because it looks too tall to be Zacky, but syn is slouching and Zacky does normally hunch over, but recently he has stopped doing that I've noticed, and the bloke with syn has a biggish nose like Zacky and wears a hat like Zackys. But hey, if it is him, then there is deffo something going on there, I mean, who has their arms around someones waist when they are talking to them. And, Was that a kiss at 1:31.Its better in the high quality.

=P