‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Thirty.

I was stood behind Brian, waiting for some reply to the knock on the door about two seconds ago. We had told Jimmy to stay in the car, it would be better if he didn’t get involved because he would blow his nut.

“What?” The door swung open revealing the petite blonde I used to call my girlfriend.

“Where the fuck are they?” I demanded.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Gena said, shutting the door slightly.

Brian pushed the door open and pulled me inside the studio apartment. He looked around. My eyes darted, looking at the empty room. The TV was on with the news channel on, the washing was half way through being sorted and Gena’s dogs were lying sleepily on the couch.

My eyes darted to the bathroom where I suddenly saw a door slam shut. I ran over to it and rammed it open, revealing Denim stood behind the door.

I grabbed her and pulled her out of the bathroom.

“Where the fuck are they?” I asked, grabbing her hair and bringing her head down to my level.

“Ha, there is no fucking way I would tell you,” she snarled.

“Fucking tell us, Denim!” Brian said, finally realising who I was talking to.

The look on his face was of sheer panic at the realisation that Denim was here, but there were no twins.

“I didn’t take them,” she blurted out.

“Save it, your own brother is now in jail, didn’t you know? He confessed to committing the actual kidnap,” I hissed, pushing her away from me.

She looked between me and Brian and laughed. The laugh was forced and manic.

“Do you really think that making me feel sorry for my air head brother is going to make me tell you? It wont. I don’t give a shit. Brian, you know that all I wanted was for us to be together, you promised that you would be with me forever,” she spat.

“Yes, just after I was told that it was a ninety nine percent chance of Zacky never waking up,” he defended.

Gena then walked over and settled herself next to Denim, them both stood there, dressed in the same slutty clothes with the same slutty smirk.

“I still cant believe you two are together. I mean, Zack, you really did lead us all on, you must be good at lying, I seriously thought the sex driven junky Zacky Vengeance was exactly what he said he was. But then when I found out that you were pregnant, no wait, when I found out you were technically a girl, I was so shocked, that completely ruined your reputation,” Gena said.

“What do you mean? Sure maybe I should’ve been honest from the start, heck, if Brian didn’t come on to me then maybe it would still be a secret between me and Johnny, maybe doing drugs was the worst decision I had ever made, but we all make mistakes-”

“This wasn’t a mistake, Zack, you just could never admit that you were a fucking freak, and still are a freak. All the sympathy that you get and the fame you don’t deserve wont ever fix that. Everybody thinks it, you just cant see it,” She said.

I looked at her, I could knock that smirk right off her face if I had to. I then glanced at Brian who was taking a glimpse at his phone. He then mouthed ‘Jimmy’ and ‘Police’ to me.

“I don’t care what you think, I don’t care how much you hate us, just please give them back,” Brian pleaded, quickly slipping the phone into his pocket.

“Brian, how do you know they aren’t here, have you checked the rooms? No. have you called out for them? No. You two are the worst parents I think I have ever seen,” Denim spoke up.

I went into the nearest room and practically ripped everything apart. The wardrobes, under the bed, the closet. Everything. I searched room after room, trying to find some hope. But I was unsuccessful.

I sulked back into the main room where Brian was slowly beginning to freak out. He looked at me, only to see me shake my head.

“Please, for fucks sake, Denim, I’ll do anything,” he whined.

“Anything?” suddenly Denims attention was very focused on Brian’s last statement.

“Yes, as long as it means getting my kids back. I don’t care, I’ll give you my house, my cars, my money, you name it, I’ll do it. Don’t you realise how much I’ve been freaking out since I found Jordan’s tablets were still there?”

“Do you think I’m stupid, I got a batch from the hospital, my aim was to take them, not kill them,” she spat at Brian, “Anything, what could we do Gena?”

“I don’t know,” Gena spoke, glancing my way.

“Marry me!” Denim yelled at Brian.

“What?” he said confused.

“No marriage, no kids.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 2 left kids. Well, two left, then an epilogue, so 3.

I just cant wait to get my other stories off hiatus.

8-D