Under Darkness

Blood Lust

I glanced at my reflection, the monster looked back. Bright red eyes glinted in the mirror. Everything about me was a lie. At Least, it felt like it was.I was living in a dream world, horrible creatures slinking in the night. It all felt it was so unreal.

I was reminded by how untrue that was, again. I watched in the mirror as Jacob walked towards me in nothing but his boxers. His toned body, his muscles, his drop-dead-gorgeous body. Everything about him is the description of the perfect guy. His lips curved up in a smile. He meant it in a friendly way, but to me is seemed a cold, emotionless smile.

I wondered again if this love was real.

"I love you." He murmured, his voice low. I felt him pulling my thoughts apart, leafing through them. I looked up at him, the prodding instantly stopped. He smirked, a cold dry smirk. I saw his eyes lingering on my throat. I swallowed, tilting my head to the side. My thick hair cascaded down my back, leaving my neck exposed. I knew this drill all to well.

I watched as he hungrily walked up to me and tore my shirt right off my back. I was left with only my bra on. He dipped his head kissing my face. Jacob kissed down my neck his teeth scraping along my skin. My breath became ragged. I knew he could smell the fear on me. I was too afraid to listen to what he was thinking. He would make it worse if I did.

He kissed farther down, until he was right were the biggest vein in my neck was. "I love you.." He purred against my neck, I felt his fangs extending. My heart rate increased, I was barely breathing now, holding my breath; waiting for it. Waiting for the searing pain. It was the second time this night. I was weak, unsure of how long I would last.

He was teasing me. Letting the time roll by, he sucked on my neck, nibbling slightly. I waited, tense. His right hand moved up and down my sides casting intricate circles along my skin with his index finger.

He paused, and I knew it was time. He let out a huge growling hiss tumble out of his mouth and he plunged his fangs into my throat. I screamed out, my body going limp. He caught me, not once stopping as he sucked at my throat, blood pouring into his mouth. I continued to scream, black cutting across my vision.

I was lucky this time, I passed out before the second wave of pain hit. And again I wondered; was it me he loved - or was it my blood?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? =]