‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Isabella's POV

I pulled Kevin into our room and he just looked out the window. I made him sit on the bed and he sighed..

"Kevin.. It wasn't what it looked like okay? We were just joking around. I was texting see?" I said placing my phone in his out stretched hand..

He checked our texts and his eyes held relief in them.. They flicked up to me and looked me up and down..

"Kevin," I warned but he hand me against the wall. I giggled looking in his eyes. He moved my bangs out of my face and kissed my lips sweetly. His body pressed against mine and I almost lost it.. I can wait just 2 more days! I said over and over..

He ask for entry and I granted it. His tongue attacked mine and I moaned in his mouth. I felt him smirking..

His hands were on my hips and mine were on his chest.. He start nibbling on my neck as a light knock came.. My hands tangled in his hair..

"Go away!" I said and I heard a sigh but the knocking stopped..

Kevin continued and my neck was hot.. It was suddenly really hot but we were catching our breath.. Kevin's forehead rested against mine..

"When did you get your nose pierce?" he asked and I smiled..

"I had it done about.. 4 months ago.. I just never wore a nose ring in it." I said and he smiled..

"That isn't a nose ring.. you have a diamond stud in one nostral but you still look beautiful.. If anything it adds to your beauty," he said and I smirked..

"Are you trying to get in my pants, Kevin?" I asked and he chuckled..

"You caught me Isabella!" he said and we laughed then smiled..

We got into our bed and went to sleep.. I wasn't ready for tomorrow.. I didn't want to be away from Kevin especially at night.. But he seemed thrilled and I was too. I was to but I didn't want to be away from him..
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY SEQUEL! Ash's turn! Comment!