‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I yawned, and rolled over, bumping into Joe. He sighed, and kissed my head.

"Morning Alex." He mumbled. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Morning Joe." I said, sitting up a little bit. He sat up with me, and rubbed his eyes.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked. I shrugged, and stood up.

"Maybe just relax." I said. He smiled, then grabbed his phone from under his pillow.

"Okay. I'm going to book some places so we don't have to stay in a tent for our honeymoon." He said. I laughed, and nodded.

"That's fine. I'll be downstairs if you need me, okay?" I asked. He nodded, kissed me quickly, then smiled.

I walked out of the room, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I didn't need a shower right now.

I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, and poured some corn flakes in it. I put the box away, poured some milk, then started eating my breakfast. I heard someone knock on the door, so I got up, and went to get the door.

"Alex! Don't open that door!" Joe shouted just as I opened the door. I looked behind me to see him jumping down the stairs, and over to me. He pulled me out of the way just as the person at the door went for my neck.

Joe lightly pushed me so I was behind him, then growled at the guy.

"Stay away from her." He hissed. The other guy had blonde hair, spiked, and purple eyes. I think they were contacts.

"Why is he here?" I asked quietly. Joe grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto his back.

"Nick was playing a game, bet you, lost, and now this guy is here." He growled. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly backed up.

"How do you know?" I asked. He smiled a little, then set me down.

"I can read his mind. Stay here. I'll be back." He said, lunging at the vampire. He landed on top, and started grabbing at his throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didn't have any ideas for this, so Meg gave me an idea. =D
Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]