‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Isabella's POV

I rolled over and groaned.. Everything was hurting.. Maybe from all the running Kevin made us do during this week.. Now it was te day we went home..

"Just lay still. I'll pack your bags and carry you," he stated.. I could tell he was teasing and smiling..

"Harhar!" I hissed and he chuckled..

"Well. I wasn't the one who said let's go here and there!" I shot back sitting up and hissed. He chuckled again and took all my weight off of me and I was relaxed now..

He picked me up and the bags then walked out. He called a goodbye. he already paid for the room and then he ran us to the airport. no one was watching, it was like 3 am..

He walked into the airport with me on his back and our bags in his hand.. He put them through the belt and walked with me on his back through the metal detector. It didn't go off so our bags were put in the plane and Kevin sat me in his lap as he found our seats..

"Just sleep. I'll wake you when you're home," he said and I smiled.. Home sounded nice about now..

I closed my eyes and fell asleep..

"SO.. How was the honeymoon?" I heard Alex whisper.. I heard bags being exchanged..

"Great but she is only mortal so we were running.." Kevin said chuckling. He swifted me so I was craddled in his arms..

"That's so sweet!" Alex gushed but I heard Joe humph.

"So.. Is she.. you know?" I heard her ask softly..

"I don't know. We'll find out in the morning," he said and we went somewhere..

What a weird dream!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! hehe COmment! :)