‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I watched as Kevin carried Bella upstairs, then turned to face Joe. He was pouting.

"Aw come on. It's not like I was gonna tell him that it was unromantic and stupid." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He unfolded his arms from over his chest, and wrapped then around me.

"But I wanna top what Kevin's doing." He whined. I laughed, then kissed his cheek lightly.

"I'm sure you will." I smiled. He smirked, and backed me into the door. He pressed his lips lightly against mine, and pulled me closer to him.

"Guys! I'm home!" Nick shouted, knocking on the door. He muttered something about forgetting his keys.

"We're not home. Go away." Joe shouted. I giggled, then rested my head against his shoulder. He stroked my hair lightly.

"I just heard you!" Nick exclaimed. He pushed on the door roughly. It bumped into my head, making me groan.

"Nick!" Joe and I shouted together. Nick stopped, and looked behind the door.

"Then stop making out. It's gross." He said, kicking the door close. Joe looked down at me, and smiled weakly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my head. I smiled back at him, and nodded slightly.

"Except for the lost brain cells, yeah." I murmured. He smiled again, and kissed the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it was short, but it looks nice out, and I need to get a bit of fresh air. Dr. IfYouWantToLive's orders. xP
Meg's turn! =D

-Echo [Ash]