‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I shut my eyes tightly, and leaned against the door.

"I can't believe them! And now I'm married to him. Oh my goodness! I'm married to a stupid jerk!" Bella cried, her shoulders shaking violently.

"I hate them." I mumbled into my hands. I pulled my knees up, and hugged them.

I don't know how to explain these things but I know your not here, and I can't go ca--

I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket, and looked at the caller I.D.

"I'll be back." I said, grabbing two cross chokers off the dresser. I didn't want Bella hearing me and Chase yet. She hesitated, but nodded.

I flipped open my phone, and took a deep breath as I opened the door.

"Hold on Chase." I said into my phone, closing the door again, and putting one of the chokers on it so they couldn't get in.

"Alex, please!" Joe begged. I shoved him away from me.

"Leave me alone!" I hissed, pressing my phone to my chest so Chase wouldn't hear me.

"I'm sorry." He said, grabbing onto my wrist. I slapped his cheek, causing him to stumble backwards a little.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted, pushing him again. I pushed Kevin out of my way, and went into the bathroom. I closed the door, and locked it. I put my phone back to my ear.

Chase: What was that?!
Alex: Stupid fiancee.
Chase: I thought he was your boyfriend?
Alex: Yeah, he was. Then he was a fiancee, now he's my stupid ex.
Chase: What happened?
Alex: He... He... Killed a per--Dog.
Chase: That isn't that bad...
Alex: To me it is. But Chase...
Chase: Yeah, what is it?
Alex: I'm coming home... And I'm bringing Bella.
Chase: Alex, don't cry. Are you sure Bella wants to go?
Alex: If she wants to stay, she can. But I'm not.

---

Joe's POV

I kept my ear pressed against the bathroom door as Kevin tried to get into the bedroom. He kept burning his hand on the cross though.

"Stupid fiancee... Yeah, he was. Then he was a fiancee, now he's my stupid ex." Alex sobbed. Wait... What?

"He... He... Killed a per-Dog... To me it is. But Chase... I'm coming home... And I'm bringing Bella... If she wants to stay, she can. But I'm not." She spoke. I felt my knees give out, making me fall roughly onto the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh, I actually had this planned out differently, but I've been kinda depressed lately. It sucks so badly.

Meg's turn. =]

-Echo [Ash]