‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I sat on the couch between Jason and Bella. Chase kept glancing at her. I knew he had a bit of a thing for her, he always had.

"Alex!" Cody shouted, running at me. I smiled, and hugged him. He stopped, and looked around.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" He asked. I glanced at my brothers and Bella, then back at him.

"Um... We're tired. That's all." I said. He nodded, then sat on Chase's lap.

"So how come your home already?" Jason asked. I looked down.

"We would rather not talk about it." Bella said quietly. He nodded slowly, then looked at Chase.

---

Joe's POV

"Ugh! Damnit!" I shouted again, punching the wall. It didn't hurt anymore, since I had been punching it for two hours straight.

"Calm down you two." Will stated. I glared at him. He was the one that told us to kill those girls.

"Shut up! It's all your fault, you moron!" Kevin growled, placing his head back in his hands. WIll rolled his eyes, and sat next to Nick.

"How is this my fault?" He asked. Nick pushed on his shoulder roughly.

"You said, and I quote... 'Either drink their blood, or I drink your girls blood.' So it is your fault." Nick muttered. I glanced at him.

"So what. Once in a while you need human blood. Jeez." Will stated. I glared at him, and stormed next to him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and picked him up. He tried to punch me, but I dogded his fists. I carried him to the door, and tossed him through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahaha, this chapter sucked.
Ehhh.

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]