‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Isabella's POV

I kept feeling someone glancing at me.. Alex. I guessed and looked at the time. 10:00 pm. It was 6 pm in Itlay..

Alex and I both sighed thinking about it.. We looked at each other and blushed..

"I'm going to bed," I muttered getting up. Alex was right behind me. We climbed the stairs and went into her room. I laid on one of the beds in her room and she laid on the other..

I turned off the lamp providing the only light in the room at the moment and we toss and turned..

About an hour later, Alex stopped. So she was asleep. But I was wide awake. I missed Kevin. He never drank human blood. Why would he now? I wondered as I laid there..

The moon was covered by clouds now. I sighed.. Why would you do that Kevin? I asked trying to find an answer.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself laying in the rose garden with Kevin. It was sunny and that was when everything was perfect. I smiled and opened my eyes.. He wasn't here.. Why didn't we let them explain..

Oh, I'm so stupid! It was probably a dare or something that involved us with it! Why didn't I think about it before!

I got up quietly. My phone was still in his pocket. he took it from me that night as a joke.

I ran into the kitchen turning on only one light. I called it.

K: Hello?
I: Kevin!
K: Bella? Oh Bella!
I: I'm sorry Kevin. I should've let you explain.
K: Honey. It's okay. I shouldn't have done that.
I: No. I shouldn't have overreacted.
K:What to hear the story?
I: Yes.
K: Okay. Will said and I quote," If you don't drain these girls. I will drain your girls." We never wanted you two to know.. We were doing it to protect it you.
I: That makes since. You don't like the taste of human blood.
K: yes. Only yours.
I: *Giggle* thanks.
K: anytime. Will you come home?
I: I.. I don't know. How about you come to Texas?
K: Umm. Sure. I have a summer house there.
I: Which state do you not have a home in?
K: none.
I: Old.
K: Immature
I: Fine. I'll see you-
K: in 30 minutes.
I: how?
K: I'm running there. It's faster.
I: Okay. I'm at 4927 Washington street.
K: got it. Love you
I: love you. Bye

I hung up smiling.. Kevin was coming. and I only had to wait a half hour..

I put in the Raven and watched it for a few mintues then turned it off. It was way scary.

I got up and opened the door. there he stood. I walked out and closed the door.

"Bella," he said his voice like sweet music to my ears. I walked over to him and clung to him while I hugged him. My head was on his chest and his on my head.

"I missed you," he whispered while he held em.. It was a nice feeling being in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Will Joe and Alex work it out?? Comment!