‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

Chase rubbed my back, and tried calming me down.

"Alex, it's going to be f--" I cut him off, and glared.

"It's not going to be fine! He's gone, okay? I loved him, and he's gone! Forever!" I screamed at him. He looked at me. I knew I hurt him too, but I was so angry... Okay, that was a bad excuse.

"Dude, can I talk to her?" Joe asked, leaning again the door frame. My head shot up, and I looked at him, tears still leaking from my eyes.

"Um..." Chase murmured, and looked at me. I looked at Joe, then at Chase, then at Joe again.

"Go!" I stated, pushing Chase. He stumbled forward, and laughed nervously. He slowly exited my room, glancing at Joe as they passed.

"Hey." Joe mumbled, closing the door behind him. I looked up at him, and wiped the tears from my face.

"Hey." I said quietly. He looked around my room for a minute.

"So..." He said, still not making eye contact with me.

"You stalked me. How else would you know where I lived?" I asked, smiling a little. He looked down at me.

"I followed Kevin, so blame him." He smiled, sitting down. I looked over at him, and wiped my eyes again.

"Joe, I'm sorry." I frowned. He slid beside me, and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"No, I am. I shouldn't have got mad at you." He muttered. I looked at him again.

"You aren't sorry for killing those girls?" I asked, furrowing my brows together.

"Do you want me to tell you why I did it?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He smiled, and kissed the top of my head, pulling me onto his lap.

"Will was talking to us, and said, and I quote... 'Either you kill them, or I kill your girls.' And it's kinda obvious that I didn't want him to kill you." He said. I smiled a little, and hugged him back.

"Ohh, okay... I guess I understand." I mumbled. He looked down at me.

"Alex?" He asked. I nodded, and looked at him. He pushed his lips onto mine, pulling me closer to him. I didn't think it was possible to be that close.

His hands lightly glided up and down my sides, then pulled on my shirt a bit. I smiled, and pulled away, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Everyone's still here. Maybe later." I said, panting. He smirked, and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm, this chapter actually took about half an hour to write. Ahaha, my mom was shouting at me to get off my butt. :P

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]