‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I came back from the store, and looked around. My brothers were watching the big football game with Joe. I waved to them.

"Hey Alex... What's in the bag?" Jason asked. I shrugged.

"Nothing..." I said. Chase got up, and walked over to me.

"No seriously. What?" He asked, reaching for the bag. I pulled it from his grasp, and rolled my eyes.

"If you really have to know, I just bought some tampons. Jeez." I said. He screamed, and ran behind the couch. I laughed, and walked upstairs. I took the box out of the bag, and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door, and locked it.

I pulled down my pants, and sat on the toilet. I opened the box, and pulled out the stick. I peed on it, then stood up. I pulled my pants back up, and set the stick on the counter. I washed my hands, and sighed.

I slowly walked out of my bathroom, closing the door after myself. I ran downstairs, and sat beside Joe.

"You look suspicious..." Chase said. I shook my head.

"Nu-uh!" I said. Joe laughed, and kissed my temple.

The test beeped loudly, making everyone look at me.

"What the hell was that?" Jason asked. Cody slapped him for using a bad word.

"Cookies are ready!" I blurted stupidly. I shot up, and stumbled over to the stairs.

"Kitchen's that way." Chase stated. I ignored him, and continued on my horrible dash to the bathroom. I slammed the door after myself, and looked at the test.

Fuck.

It was positive.

I sighed, and shoved it in my pocket. I ran back downstairs, and looked at Joe.

"How are the cookies?" He smirked. I laughed nervously, but grabbed his arm.

"Burnt. Come with me." I said, pulling him into the kitchen with me. Jason got up.

"I love burnt cookies." He grinned. I pushed him out of the kitchen.

"I need to talk with Joe. Privately." I said, closing the door. Joe looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Um... Here." I said, pulling the test from my pocket. I handed it to him, then looked at the ground. He was quiet for a minute, then looked down at me again.

"Your seriously pregnant?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said, sighing. I heard something crash on the other side of the door. Shit.

"ALEX IS PREGNANT!" Cody screamed multiple times. I slapped my forehead, and groaned.

"Alex is what?" Jason shouted. Joe wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my head.

"Don't worry." He murmured as my brothers burst through the door. Chase took the test from Joe.

"Um... I peed on that." I stated. He made a face, and held it with two fingers as if it was going to kill him.

"Your pregnant?! Alex, your 17!" He said. I slightly shrugged.

"At least tell me it's his." Jason begged, pointing to Joe. I nodded.

"Yeah, of course it's his." I said. He sighed, and took the test from Chase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward. o.0
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]