‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Isabella's POV

I woke up and smiled.. It was going to rain today. I could feel it.. I sat up and looked around Kevin was gone.. I got up and took a shower then put on a robe for now..

But I decided nah.. I changed into this and walked downstairs.. Still no Kevin.. Then i found a note by the coffee pot. I flipped the switch and picked up the note..

Ella,

I had to go hunting.. I'll be back in a few minutes..

Love your husband,

Kevin
I smiled.. and sharp pain went through my stomach. right. I kept forgetting I was pregnant. I pour me a cup of coffee and walked into the living room and sat for a little bit..

About 5 minutes later, rain poured outside and I smirked.. The front door opened then close..

"Ella?" Kevin's voice rang..

"Living room," I smiled. He appeared and he was wet. I giggled at the site of him like that.. He smirked and ran upstairs then reappeared in front of me before i could blink. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back..

then he pulled away..

"Baby.. no more coffee," he replied and I looked at him..

"I'm not even showing yet!" I whined and he chuckled and kissed my cheek..

"Sorry." he smirked..

'Meanie," I pouted and he sat by me chuckling..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!