‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

I sat beside Chase and Joe, while Jason paced in front of us.

"I can't believe you two slept together!" He said harshly. Cody nodded, and waved his finger at us. He continued to followed Jason and do the same thing.

"What happened Alex? Did you feel sad, and needed something to take away the pain?" Chase accused. I slapped him.

"No! It's... To complicated to understand!" I said, pulling my knees to my chest. I thought we were over this.

"How is it complicated?" Jason asked. Joe sighed.

"Want me to tell them?" He whispered. I nodded, and he stood up.

"Jason, Cody, sit down." He said. Jason sat next to me, and Cody sat on me.

"You won't believe me, but it's the truth... I'm a vampire who was engaged to a girl named Alexandra. She died while she was pregnant, and she looked like Alex... That's pretty much all there is to it, except that my younger brother is the one that killed her, and has tried to kill Alex... And I'm hoping that history doesn't repeat itself." He said. I smiled.

"Wow... He's a vampire!" Cody exclaimed, jumping off me. Joe chuckled, and messed his hair up.

"Anyways..." I mumbled, yawning. "I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep." I said, getting up. Joe wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll come with you." He whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"No sex!" Jason and Chase shouted together as we walked upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.0
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]