‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

The Final Look

Through the years, I was sure that I was going to die. I hated feeling that every day but I did. Until a cold winter day in December came along. I had birthed a beautiful son.

Kevin was excited as can be. To finally have again what he lost so many years ago. I was happy I had a baby. And that glorious day is when I made a decision that Kevin was shocked by. I remember it clearly.

I looked up at Kevin, tiredly.

"Kevin?"

"Yes my darling?" his voice so smooth with warmth.

"I've been thinking alot since we met.. and how you waited so long to find me again..." I started.

"Yes. and I would do it all again." he smiled.

"I don't want you to." I stated.

"Isabella.. Why not?" he frowned.


I still giggle at the frown he had on his pale marble face. So disappoving, it would frighten a criminal.

"because.. I don't want you to search for me."

"I will. When I lose you. I'll search hell and back if I have to." he growled.

"Kevin. calm down and shut up so I can finish."

He closed his mouth and sat beside me on the bed.

"I don't want you to search because I to be with you. I don't want to die." I looked at him.

"Bella.. what are you trying to say?" he muttered..

"I want you to turn me."


He didn't agree to it. Not at all. He wanted me to stay human. To have a long and happy life and for a happy ending.

Meaning me die.

I had another plan and though he won't admit it. He loved my other plan better.

Tyler looks exactly like Kevin. expect with my eyes and hair. and they're always competing with each other. I guess that's just a guy thing..

As for Alex and Joe. They have the cutest little girl ever. Adrianna. She has Joe's smile and Alex's since of humor. I find it funny. Joe and Adrianna always pull jokes on each other. Guess that's just natural silliness.

You might be wondering. The babies are still babies.. right? Wrong. Vampire babies grow faster. my son looks like he's 18.. He's 2. and Adrianna looks 16.. She's 1.

It's amazing. and to think.

This all happened from a summer vacation to Italy.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's it! what do you think? :D Thank you to all the subscribers and people that commented on the prequel and sequel :) and thank you Ashley for writing this story with me

-- Maegan