‹ Prequel: Your Blood Calls To Me

Our Love Story

Alexandra's POV

Joe watched Bella and Kevin drive off, then spun around when they were out of view. He smirked at me.

"Uh oh." I said, backing up. He nodded.

"Oh yes." He mumbled. He stretched his arms out, and started chasing me around the house. I laughed, and ran up the stairs. He caught me, and hungrily kissed my neck.

"No fair! I can't run in this!" I whined. He pulled away slightly, and smirked again.

"Fine. I'll give you a five minute head start. And I'll close my eyes too." He said. I grinned, gathered up my dress, then ran into one of the rooms. I heard him walk downstairs.

I walked into our room quietly, and looked through the outfits in the closet. I found a dress, and changed quickly.

I looked at the clock, realizing he would be up looking for me at any minute. I walked back into the closet, and closed the door, hiding. It was kinda cramped in here.

"Alex, I'm coming!" He shouted. I laughed, partly cause it sounded like something a father would say to his little girl.

I heard him in the hall.

"Babe?" He asked, walking into our room. He looked down, and saw my dress on the bed. He smirked, and started looking around.

I moved into one of the corners of the closet, and accidently stood on one of the bags. It didn't make a sound luckily. I bent down, and looked inside the bag. It was the one full of lingerie. And now that I thought of it, I felt really stupid, since we weren't even married yet.

Joe opened the closet, walked inside, and over to me. He smirked when he saw the bag full of lingerie.

"I like this one," He said, holding up a tiny red and black outfit. My cheeks burned, most likely lighting up the dark closet. He pulled me to me feet, and looked down at me again.

"Although your current outfit is nice too." He murmured, dragging me out of the closet. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pushed me backwards onto the bed. He removed my jewelry, then my shoes.

"We have the whole house to ourselves for a week or more." He smirked. I smiled, and nodded. He kissed me roughly, and started letting my hair down from the neat bun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... Dx
Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]