Status: Go to my profile page for more info.

Beneath the Glass

001

"Can I just leave? You don't need me," I mutter, turning to my sister, Nicole Simone.

"No, you cannot leave Angela. You have to meet my new boyfriend!"

"And then I can leave?" I ask hopefully.

Nicole sighs and nods, causing me to smile. Nicole and I are sitting in a new club called The Fever and I'm hating myself for coming here. Nicole and I are best friends, so naturally when she told me she had a new boyfriend, I had to meet him.

I didn't really think that my day would be this shitty. In short, my boyfriend broke up with me and I got fired. Yay!

"What'd you say this guys name was?" I shout, over the loud music.

"William Beckett," she says, a small grin forming on her face.

"Should I know who he is?" I ask slowly.

"Yes Angie! What the hell is up with you lately? I'm worried about you," Nicole mutters, studying me closely.

"You're worried 'cause I don't know about an overrated loser in some shitty band? I'm sorry, I'm not a fangirl Nicole."

"Thanks, I don't generally get insulted everyday," a tall guy with long black hair says smirking.

"No fucking...problem."

That guy was hot. Really, really hot.

"Angie, this is my boyfriend, William. Y'know, the overrated loser in that shitty band," Nicole says, shooting me a glare.

"Um, hey. I'm um...Angela," I say weakly.

"She isn't usually this much of a bitch Bill," Nicole mutters, still glaring at me.

William shrugs, "It's no big deal."

"Wait a minute, how old are you?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

This guy seemed much older than Nicole.

"I'm twenty-two."

I glance at Nicole who gives me a pleading look. I ignore it.

"Look, you fucking pedophile, my sister just turned eighteen and you better leave her alone," I hiss.

"Such strong words from such a little girl."

I was only 5'4 with my heels on.

"All it takes is a swift kick to the-"

"Angie!"

"Look Nicole, you're not going out with this guy. He's way too old for you."

"Just stay out of my life," she hisses, before pulling William away.

I sigh and turn back to the bartender who's watching me with an amused smirk.

"Wipe that fucking smile off of your face and get me a beer."

So it's not the most ladylike thing I've ever said but, give me a break.

"Uh bartender, it's on me."

I turn around and find myself face to face with yet another really hot guy. I resist the urge to smile and introduce myself to him and instead frown. Great people skills.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just thought you could use a free drink," he says, flashing me an innocent smile.

"Is there anything I can say to make you go away?"

The guy smiles again and shakes his head, just as the bartender brings my beer.

"Look whatever your name is, I don't want your company."

"I think you do," he says softly.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my now opened beer.

This is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!
Comments!