Status: Go to my profile page for more info.

Beneath the Glass

011

“Alex said what?!” I exclaim and Pete and a guy named Joe burst into laughter. We’re all sitting around a dressing room waiting for Fall Out Boy to go on and talking. We still haven’t found Alex or William but they had already slipped my mind. Currently we were discussing how Alex had described my boobs to his friends last night. Perfect melons apparently.

“So why aren’t you guys together?” Patrick asks and I shrug.

“Alex hasn’t made a move yet,” I explain and the room collectively groans. Before I can ask, the door is pushed open and Alex and William come bursting in, looking tired and out of breath.

“Where were you guys?” I ask and Alex and William exchange looks.

“We went everywhere looking for you!” he shouts.

“Why didn’t you call me?”

“I did like a trillion times!” he exclaims, sitting down next to me. I pull my phone out of my pocket and sure enough there are twenty missed calls.

I smile weakly, “sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t gonna cut it Angie,” he says, and Pete nudges his arm. Alex raises an eyebrow and Pete smirks. But doesn’t say anything.

“What do I have to do to make up for it?” I ask, leaning forward and mirroring Pete’s smirk.

“What’s going on?” he asks, looking around the room.

“Should she pay you in melons?” Pete asks, and Joe instantly bursts into laughter and we all follow.

Alex turns a dark red, “you guys told her about that?!”

William and Patrick both leave the room but nobody stops laughing.

“Alex it’s cool,” I manage to say in between my laughter.

“No it’s not,” he says, and his tone makes me stop laughing.

“Alex, it’s not even a big deal,” I say turning towards him on the couch. He crosses his arms and closes his eyes, but doesn’t say anything. I crawl onto his lap and the remaining guys in the room start making catcalls.

“Stop being mad at me,” I order, ignoring the idiots around the room.

“Angie-”

Alex.”

Alex sighs, “okay. I’m not mad at you.” I smile and kiss his cheek as the catcalls get louder.

“This would be the perfect time to redeem yourself. For making William and I run all over this place looking for you,” he adds and I raise an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah, how?” I ask, leaning closer to him.

Dale pushes open the door, “you guys are on!” He narrows his eyes at me and I give him the middle finger.

“You know each other?” Alex asks, glancing at Dale and then at me.

“No.”

“But-”

“Help me find the bathroom Alex,” I order, before standing, pushing past Dale and stalking off down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still not sure about this one...