Status: Go to my profile page for more info.

Beneath the Glass

012

When I walk out of the bathroom Alex is no longer waiting outside and I groan in frustration. How was I supposed to get back? I sit down on the discolored carpeting and dial Alex’s number. He answers almost immediately and I sigh.

“You abandoned me.”

“Um, I was coming back later,” he says nervously.

“No, you’re coming back now to get me,” I order before hanging up.

“You really are a bitch,” a voice says. It was William, standing over me in that slightly creepy way of his.

“It’s weird how I hate you, but you keep talking to me,” I say, but William just sits down next to me. You’ve got to get over this whole hate thing,” he mutters and I snort.

“Not likely.”

“Why not?”

“Because you suck,” I retort. This conversation was getting really old.

I start to stand up but William pulls on my hand, which causes me to fall forward. My head lands in his lap. Oh my god. I jump up from my..awkward position as William starts laughing.

“You little...” I can’t even think of a suitable word so I just scream. I hear even louder laughter from behind me and I turn around. It’s Alex, laughing hysterically.

“What the hell is so funny?” I hiss.

“Good thing I got that on camera,” he says, in between his laughter.

I gasp, “what?”

“Yeah, I sent it to everyone.” William only laughs harder and I just glare at Alex.

“I hate you. Both of you,” I add, while crossing my arms. Alex immediately stops laughing and his eyes widen.

“Wait seriously?” Instead of answering, I start walking in the opposite direction of Alex.

“Wrong way Angie.” I groan and turn around to face Alex whose arms are outstretched.

“You know you want to,” he sings and I can’t help but smile. Surprisingly William keeps quiet and I when glance back at him he’s staring down at the floor. I shake the image out of my head and walk into Alex’s outstretched arms. William wasn’t my problem. I was going to enjoy this hug guilt-free.

Alex pulls away slightly and smiles, “so we’re cool?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, back to the dressing room!” William exclaims. He grabs Alex’s arm and pulls him down the hallway. I sigh and follow them much more slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will get better soon.
I promise.