Status: Go to my profile page for more info.

Beneath the Glass

002

“Oh my God Alex, that’s so hot!” Angie shouts, rubbing her hand along Alex’s thigh.

Alex had told Angie about Cobra Starship. He probably wasn’t considering the possibility of Angie forgetting everything the next day. She was considerably drunk. It wasn’t entirely Alex’s fault, he’d stopped buying her drinks after her third beer, but the girl seemed to be made of money. She was halfway through her third bottle and growing more attracted to Alex by the second.

Alex pushes Angie’s hand of his thigh, not quite sure if sleeping with her was a good idea.

“Where do you live?” Alex asks, snatching the half empty beer bottle out of her hands.

Angie pouts before mumbling a garbled address and Alex leads her out of the club.

Fifteen minutes later, Alex is standing outside of Angie’s apartment door, patiently waiting for her to find her keys.

“I can’t find my keys, Alex,” Angie mumbles, wrapping her arms around Alex’s waist.

“Check your pockets,” Alex commands, detaching the flushed brunette from him.

Angie reaches into her pocket and pulls out the keys smiling happily, “you’re so fucking smart Alex!”

“Right, well I got you home so, uh, goodnight,” Alex mutters, giving Angie a small wave.

“Wait, Alex, don’t go,” Angie pouts, grabbing his arm.

Alex has no intention of staying, but he lets Angie pull him inside.

“I should really-”

Alex doesn’t get to finish his sentence because Angie pulls him closer to her. And even though he doesn’t really understand her drunken words, he’s definitely turned on by Angie’s whiskey laden lips. Alex has no intention of sleeping with Angie either, but he lets her push her lips into his own, licking off all traces of the liquor.

Angie giggles loudly and a figure stumbles out of a room. A light flicks on and Nicole appears in the hallway.

“Angie!” she exclaims.

“Isn’t he the cutest thing Nicole?” Angie giggles.

Nicole sighs and pulls Angie away from Alex, before raising an eyebrow, “Alex?”

Alex turns and runs out of the apartment complex, too afraid of what Nicole would have said to him. He could tell that Angie was at least a year younger than him, but something had made him stop caring.
♠ ♠ ♠
This actually came out a lot better than I thought, but it's your opinion that matters, so leave comments!