Status: Updates very rare but happen randomly after long periods of time

Stay With Me

Chapter 1

"I got in a fight today."

"Did you win?"

"Yeah, sort of," Lexy shrugged, her blond hair moving as she moved her head to look down, "she just pissed me off and attempted to punch me."

"You're okay though, are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good," Evey wrapped her long arms around the blond girl's thin waist and pulled her closer to her. Her own head resting on top of the other.

"I'm going to take a shower," Lexy muttered, not daring to look the other girl in the eye as she managed to escape from the embrace and was already walking up the stairs towards the bathroom.

"Just be careful, Shakey is lurking upstairs trying to scare one of us," Evey rolled her eyes, not really amused by her other friends' antics when he was bored.

"I'll keep it in mind! Sure you don't want to join me?" Lexy yelled from on top of the stairs, probably looking behind every corner in search for Shakey before she decided to get in the shower.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," Evey yelled up the stairs before she made her way back to the couch in the living room and sat down, hugging a pillow and pulling her knees up to her chest while doing so.

The background noises didn't disturb Evey as much as they should. She was easily irritated by noises or people in the background when she was watching a movie but over time, she just got used to the fact that she was in a big house with 3 other people and that the noises of people passing by or just walking in the room in search for someone else to chat with were normal and should be taken with living there in the first place.

“Hey, what're you watching?” Shakey popped up from behind the couch, making Evey jump before she quickly turned around and hit his arm playfully.

“Goddamnit don't scare me like that!”

“Aaaw puddin',” Shakey shook his head before jumping over the couch and sitting next to Evey, “so, whatcha watching?”

“Léon, now shut up, Gary Oldman is about to come up.”

“Oh god, what is it about anyway?” Shakey sighed.

“Killing people, being all ninja like, and it has Gary-Fucking-Oldman so it's damn good in my opinion.”

“You think everything is good as long as it has some good actors in it,” Shakey rolled his eyes “where's sexy Lexy by the way?”

“Showering, and you leave her alone, she's mine,” Evey stuck out her tongue at Shakey who rolled his eyes and pouted slightly.

“Spoil all my fun will you.”

“I will thank you, now move, I was just comfortable and you ruined it,” Evey sighed, trying to find a new good spot so she could continue watching her movie.

“Hey what's going on down here?” Lexy came down the stairs, only wearing a white towel around her as she walked over to the couch and kissed Evey on the lips briefly, both girls ignoring the scowl Shakey gave them.

“Shakey's ruining Gary Oldman moments for me,” Evey pouted, “and you wearing that towel, loose it missy.”

“No!” Shakey yelled, his eyes widened at only the thought of it, “my poor virgin eyes!”

“Oh shut up,” Evey rolled her eyes before kissing Lexy again, ignoring the now groaning Shakey.

“Where. Is. Jojo?” Shakey asked, jumping up from the couch and startling the two girls who had clearly gotten in an argument about who loved each other more.

“At work doofus,” Evey rolled her eyes, “and I was kind of busy here, but you two interrupted my glorious Gary Oldman time.”

“Why aren't you at work baby?” Lexy asked, kissing Evey again and looking her straight in the eye.

“Got a day off for being such a good employee.”

“In other words, your fellow employees wanted you to shut up about Oldman and got you a free day so they're free of your ranting obsessions for the day.”

“Oi! I'm a good employee, I just, browse YouTube while doing my work.”

“I'm gonna put some clothes on, you guys fight it out between you two alright?” Lexy sighed before running a hand through her blond hair and moving back towards the stairs.

“But I'm hungry!” Shakey whined, starting to run around in a circle.

“Lexy honey go cook something up for our puddin', he's hungry,” Evey smirked, “oh and can I help you get dressed?”

“Why don't you do it then? And no you can't, I'd never get dressed if you helped me.”

“Jolyne absolutely forbids me to come near the kitchen or the stuff placed there except the table and the fridge, she's afraid I'll burn the house down.”

“Fine, you continue fangirling over an old movie, I'll go and make pancakes or something,” Lexy muttered, going over the recipe in her mind.

“Can I help?” Evey smirked.

“No.”

“Well shit,” she pouted before turning back to her screen, “ooh, Gary Oldman...”

“You fangirl you,” Jolyne walked in the room, already rushing off her wet coat and running her fingers through her long, curly brown hair.

“Oh you love me like this,” Evey batted her eyes, smiling briefly before she turned back to the screen once again.

“Yeah, whatever you say.”

“Jojo's back!” Shakey ran out of the kitchen before tackling her to the ground and smiling at her.

“Get a fucking room!” Lexy yelled from the kitchen, “barely legal teen here!”

Evey sighed and wiped away some of her red hair out of her eyes before pausing the movie and standing up from the couch, passing both Jolyne and Shakey and making her way to the kitchen. She ignored the calls from her friend to stay out of the kitchen and grabbed Lexy's hips, starting to kiss her neck and making her way up to her jaw.

“What're you? Jealous?”

“A bit, you were so far away and seeing those two.”

Evey smirked as she tilted Lexy's head back a bit and kissed the corner of her mouth. Her eyes briefly shot towards the open door that lead to the living room where she saw Jolyne and Shakey getting up, with some difficulty as Shakey decided to keep Jolyne down, kissing her lips every time she tried to get up while his arms stayed around her waist.

“I thought twinkles here told you two to get a fucking room!”

“Yeah well, twinkles here is making pancakes so get out of the kitchen before I burn them.”

Evey sighed and nodded, kissing Lexy's neck a few times before moving out of the room, helping Jolyne up and glaring slightly at Shakey.

“What?” Shakey asked, “What did I do?”

“You ruined a good Gary Oldman moment that's what!"