Status: Updates very rare but happen randomly after long periods of time

Stay With Me

Chapter 14

"Any reason why you added me to this conversation Lexy?"

"Mistake. Get out," Lexy muttered, not paying attention to anything but her computer at the moment. Jojo and Shakey were both out of the house so the coffee table was filled with empty soda cans and take-away.

"...Nah, it's comfy there, I think I'll stay a bit longer," Evey sniffed and put on her glasses after she realized that the computer screen was giving her a headache. She had gotten new glasses just before Christmas and everyone agreed that they were a better fit on her than her old ones. Although Lexy insisted that the old ones were more Mikey Way style and the new ones more serious.

"No seriously, you're freaking out my friend now."

"I ain't the one here that's yelling at me about bondage," Evey raised an eyebrow at Lexy who only could roll her eyes in response. The two had toned down on the crazy ever since Evey decided she should 'mature' a bit more but sometimes they couldn't help it getting giddy on the silly things that crossed their minds.

"You love the bondage, deal with it."

"...Yeah, suppose I do eh?"

"Also, congratulations, you officially scared the fuck out of my friend."

"Another job well done, I haven't lost my touch!"

---

To be honest, Jolyne and Shakey were both glad to be out of the house for a few hours. They spend their time taking a long walk in the forest, laughing and sharing new info about the shows that they both watched.

In the back of her mind, Jolyne just hoped that they would be able to come home to a house that was still standing and not blazing with fire while Evey and Lexy were just standing outside staring at it in admiration. Something that was a constant nightmare for her.

Sadly enough, Shakey was leaving the house soon. His job had relocated him back to England and Jolyne couldn't join him so they were enjoying every second they had together. They would visit each other of course but it wouldn't be the same. Traveling to see each other and living together were two different things. The latter was cheaper for example.

"I'll miss you, you crazy git."

"Eh, you'll be fine without me Jo," Shakey smirked, "besides, you won't have time to miss me considering you'll have your hands full with our two kids."

"They've been behaving okay recently. I wonder if it's because you're leaving or just because they're finally growing up."

"I do hope for your sake it's the latter. If it's the former, it's sort of nice of them I suppose."

"It is really, wish they'll stay that way. I sure hope so."

---

"...Disney in Japanese?"

"It rocks."

"It's scary as hell."

"...To you maybe, to me it rocks! Scar should always be Japanese!"

"I prefer my English versions, thank you."

"And I prefer my time lords not regenerating, you'll have to deal with life as it comes to you."

"We'll miss you 10," Lexy sighed, making a little heart with her fingers and looking at a picture of the man on her computer.

"Eh, 11 looks dandy and hot."

"He's a pedo."

"...How..?" Evey frowned, "nevermind, I don't want to know do I?"

"Don't you have something to squee over?" Lexy raised an eyebrow and looked at her girlfriend.

"I think I do but I think I'd rather find out why you're so touchy lately."

"...Maybe because I'm a girl?"

"Ooooh..." Evey nodded, "yeah I don't have that anymore."

"...that's not healthy darling."

"Hey, the file of my pill says 'keep taking it every day and don't stop' so I am!"

"There's also something as 'too much information' if you didn't know," Lexy sighed.

"Psht, blasphemy."
♠ ♠ ♠
random? Yeah!