Status: Updates very rare but happen randomly after long periods of time

Stay With Me

Chapter 2

“So how did we end up eating pancakes for dinner, crashed out in front of the television with barely any clothes on?”

“Stop complaining already, you secretly like seeing Shakey without a shirt, me without a shirt and Lexy without a shirt, which I really don't mind by the way,” Evey muttered, clearly a bit tipsy from all the champagne they've been drinking with the pancakes. Although it was only Lexy and Evey that had kept on refilling their glasses.

“Yeah, we really like you two getting it on and stuff but seriously, how fucked up are we really? I mean, champagne with pancakes?”

“Fit perfectly together!” Lexy said, raising her arm with the glass towards Jolyne who was looking rather doubtful at the couple.

Jolyne sighed and muttered something under her breath that sounded a lot like “looks like I'm the only grown-up around here,” but Evey wasn't really to sure, she was suddenly more interested in the way Lexy sat on her lap, smirking at her under the influence of the champagne.

“Well hi there, what're you planning here missy?” Evey smirked at Lexy before pulling her in a deep kiss.

“Oh god, you two, seriously, you're even worse when you're tipsy or drunk, seriously, go upstairs and continue it all there alright?” Jolyne sighed, shaking her head as she pulled Lexy from Evey's lap.

“Spoilsport, if you want to be alone with Shakey to have sex on the couch, you can just tell us you know,” Evey rolled her eyes, standing up and almost falling forward because of the alcohol and then stumbled upstairs with Lexy following suit.

“No sex before marriage!”

“Yeah well considering me and Lexy are already breaking the laws of God, breaking a few more can't hurt anymore can it?” Evey smirked before running up the stairs after Lexy.

“Those two will end up being the death of me one day,” Jolyne sighed before switching her attention back to her own boyfriend who was sitting 5 inches from the television screen, looking interested at the Naturo DVD he had put in during the argument between Evey and Jolyne.

“Mm? Did you say something? Oh hey, where did Evey and Lexy go of too?”

“You don't want to know,” Jolyne said dry before sitting down on the couch and putting her head in her hands.

“On the contrary my dear,” Shakey said, his British accent clearly coming out.

“Oh stop it already, you're not living with Sherlock Holmes or Watson so cut the, old talking.”

“But,” Shakey stammered, “I love talking like that!”

“Well I'm not wasted enough to endure it darling,” Jolyne rolled her eyes before Shakey pushed himself of the floor and kissed her lips in a matter of seconds.

“Hey! Hey-ey-ey-ey-ey! No sex before marriage you two!” Lexy popped her head around the corner and smirked at them before being pulled back upstairs by presumably Evey, unless there was a ninja that spied on them. Her head missing the pillow Jolyne had thrown her way by just a second.

“Oh great, now I got to get the pillow,” Jolyne sighed but didn't stand up just yet. Probably because Shakey's arms were wrapped fast around her waist and he stopped her the moment she would actually try.

Shakey chuckled and shook his head, forgetting about the television playing behind him as he sat down on the couch and took Jolyne in his arms, kissing the crown of her head and closing his eyes momentarily to take in the moment between them.

“I wonder what they're doing up there.”

“You don't want to know, seriously,” Shakey shuddered, “I almost walked in on them once, never again.”

“You know you should just stay out of their room.”

“But, I didn't know they were at home! I thought they went shopping!” Shakey proclaimed, still looking a bit horrified of only the memory.

“Next time just knock,” Evey rolled her eyes as she walked in the living room, pulling a shirt over her head and ignoring Shakey's wide eyes at her state of undress for the moment.

“Where are you going?”

“I don't know,” Evey shrugged, “just wanted to disturb you two.”

“Where's Lexy?” Jolyne frowned.

“In the shower,” Evey nodded, biting her lip to stop a grin from spreading on her face, “which is where I came from.”

“Oh god you two.”

“By the way, it's almost Lexy's birthday, so Jolyne could you-”

“-make her a cake that she'll never forget with the words 'happy birthday' on it in a lot of sugary goodness?” Jolyne raised an eyebrow at Evey who paused and then nodded.

“Thanks, you're the best.”

“I know, stop rubbing it in.”

“Well aren't you modest,” Evey smirked at her friend before walking in the kitchen in a search for something to drink.

“Something you aren't,” Jolyne joined Evey in the kitchen, where the girl was sitting on the table cross legged with a bottle of water in her hands.

“We all know who the pretty one is here.”

“Lexy?” Jolyne asked, looking at Evey with a smirk, ignoring the glare Evey was shooting at her.

“I meant Shakey's ass but Lexy is even better!”

“You guys talking about me?” Lexy entered the kitchen, smirking at Evey saluted her with the bottle of water.

“No we're talking about unicorns.”

“Oh so I'm a unicorn now,” Lexy smirked, walking up to Evey and giving her a peck on the lips.

“Not really, the unicorns were just something to cover up our real conversation which you won't know about unless you torture me.”

“Don't tempt me,” Lexy glared slightly at Evey who looked shocked and then edged away from her step by step.