Status: Updates very rare but happen randomly after long periods of time

Stay With Me

Chapter 8

“What’re you doing sweetheart?” Evey came up behind Lexy and ran her fingers through the blond hair of her girlfriend before she sneaked her arms around her shoulders and peeked over Lexy’s shoulder at the computer screen in front of both girls.

“Just, writing.”

“About us?” Evey smirked, leaning dangerously close to Lexy’s ear and making a shiver go over the girl’s spine.

“Uhm, no, actually about Batman, and uhm, just Batman.”

“Egh, honey, it’s okay,” Evey giggled, “Iron Man doesn’t mind he’s being excluded from your writing, god knows I write him enough for both of us.”

“I’m not excluding him but just-“

“-honey,” Evey interrupted, “…it’s okay honestly.”

Lexy sighed in relief and leaned back in her chair, lifting her arms up and letting one of her hands reach out to Evey’s cheek, stroking it softly. Evey leaned in to the touch and kissed Lexy’s hand before kissing the girl’s cheek and going up to the couch where she had last seen her own laptop.

“What are you going to do?” Lexy frowned, turning around in her seat and watching her girlfriend throw cushions over to the other couch in search for her laptop.

“Find my own laptop and write kinky slash fanfiction,” Evey nodded, looking rather confused on where she had left her laptop last night.

“Try the study…”

“Mmm, I thought I told Shakey not to touch my laptop,” Evey muttered, frowning while she walked over to the study and then yelled back to Lexy that she had found her laptop. She entered the living room again, looking rather proud of herself before settling down on the couch not far away from Lexy’s spot at the table and started her computer up herself.

“Mm, hate sex or…”

“Batmobile,” Lexy nodded, “and put some good music on will you?”

“Sure thing, leATHERMOUTH or Rise Against?”

“Rise Against please,” Lexy sighed before turning back to her own computer screen and continuing the typing on her story that she had written down in her notebook before. Evey grinned and put on the music before opening word herself, wondering how loud it would have to be to end up waking Jolyne, who had the day off from work and clearly had told the two girls not to play any loud music the morning after.

“Should we try and wake Jolyne up with our music?”

“And get hit again? No thank you.”

“Mm, come on sour patch, she doesn’t hit that hard…”

“Yes she does! I still got a bruise on my scalp from last time!” Lexy said affronted.

Evey rolled her eyes and put the music a little bit louder, just loud enough for it to be heard in the kitchen (as she knew from experience) but not upstairs. Lexy glared at her for putting the music louder but didn’t say anything as she returned to her typing a few seconds later.

“Eh, let’s go and jump on Jolyne’s bed!”

“What’s up with you and wanting to wake the woman up? Do you get high on getting hit or something?” Lexy frowned, looking rather disturbed at Evey.

“No, but seeing you run away turns me on.”

“How does that turn you on?”

“Cause then I have a good look of your ass,” Evey grinned before she turned the music up a little bit more. She received another ice cold glare from Lexy for even daring to do that and then soon found the younger girl on her lap, her laptop discarded on the couch next to them.

“If you dare to wake her up,” Lexy whispered in a threatening low voice, “you won’t get laid for an entire month.”

Evey gulped and looked from left to right, trying not to show how turned on she was by this action and the low voice but also from fear of what else the girl might do. She quickly nodded and looked fearful at her girlfriend who smirked and kissed her before getting off her lap and returning to her own laptop and writing.

“Fuck woman, when did you get so fucking hot when you’re threatening people?”

“Since everything I do turns you on,” Lexy smirked.

“Somebody turn down that god-awful music!” Jolyne yelled from upstairs.

“It’s not even on that loud!”

“I don’t care! Turn it off before I hit your head and it’ll fall off of your neck!” Jolyne yelled from above again, clearly just out of her bed and not that happy with how she was waken up.

“You’re gonna get in trouble,” Lexy said in a sweet sing-song voice, looking at her girlfriend with a big grin.

“Aw shit,” Evey pouted.

__________

“My god, I can’t believe you heard that from all the way upstairs,” Evey pouted, rubbing the sore spot on her head and glaring up at Jolyne. Jolyne glared at her over her cup of hot chocolate milk and then placed the cup slowly on the table, feigning seriousness.

“You shouldn’t have said that,” Lexy whispered, sounding rather amused by this whole argument.

“Shut up,” Evey scowled, not amused by the whole thing unlike her girlfriend. Jolyne glared at both girls to shut them up, which actually worked better than any of them had hoped it would. Evey gulped and leaned back in her chair, really shocked by the dark eyes that Jolyne had suddenly gotten over night.

“She glared at the two unsuspecting girls, staring at them for long than a few seconds while waiting until she cracked. She was a predator. And they were her prey.”

“Stop narrating,” Evey hit Lexy on the arm, which earned her an equally hard hit back.

“The oldest girl was trembling in her seat as she stared back at her friend, wondering what was going to happen to her.”

“I foresee a WUUURG I HAS A PENIS WHERE IS CAKE NOW moment,” Evey muttered under her breath, “just after I hit my girlfriend for narrating every single moment of the morning in our fucking kitchen.”

“Narrating is fun, you don’t know what you’re missing.”

“Will you two shut up now?”

“Said she, still as serious as the moment she had entered the kitchen. Evey quickly shut her mouth and glared at her girlfriend, wanting her to shut up too. But the youngest girl just wouldn’t budge.”

“Lexy, you too.”

“Aaw damn.”

“No seriously, how the hell did you hear that from all the way upstairs? You saw it yourself, it wasn’t even on that loud.”

“I know, it’s just the fact that it did woke me up even if I told you last night that you shouldn’t wake me up.”

“Then go back to sleep,” Evey sighed, “what’s holding you back?”

“The fear that you might turn your music back on.”

“Oh come on, we’re not that immature,” Lexy pouted.

“On the contrary my dear, you’re not that immature, me on the other hand, well…” Evey winced, knowing well enough how immature she could be.

“Oh great, I’m dating somebody who could be in kindergarten.”

“Well I’m not that immature honey…”