Ryan Ross Talks About Leaving Panic! At The Disco - Comments

  • generated anomaly

    generated anomaly (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I have to admit, I was pretty upset when they split, but if they're all happy with it, who are we to judge?
    July 14th, 2009 at 05:01pm
  • DeadRhandalle

    DeadRhandalle (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Philippines
    I was surprised when I heard this pretty much. I am and always be a fan of P!ATD but well, I guess it's time for them to follow what they think is right.
    July 14th, 2009 at 04:04pm
  • SaltySailor

    SaltySailor (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    This makes me sad.
    I love Panic (!) At The Disco and it won't be the same without Ryan and Jon.
    I will always be a fan no matter what, but its going to take some getting used too.
    I will most defiantly support BOTH projects and wish them all the best.
    July 14th, 2009 at 03:42pm
  • Baby Squid

    Baby Squid (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This changed my though on the spilt. At first I as very mad about the split. I've been a panic fan for years and of course my first thought was Ryan Ross made them split. But now my thought has changed somewhat.

    I just hope the four of them stay friends and as long as they all are doing what they love and enjoy, why do they have to do it together just to make other people happy?
    July 14th, 2009 at 03:16pm
  • Delia.

    Delia. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I was in shock at first because I was so expecting Brendon and Ryan to work together forever as best friends and bandmates, but I relaized now that Ryan and Jon are doing the right thing. I miss the old, upbeat panic, the Pretty Odd. album was good, but just not the same, and hopefully with Ryan and Jon leaving (though I'm still extremely sad) Brendon and Spencer can continue to make Panic at the Disco a pop, alternative band.
    July 14th, 2009 at 02:52pm
  • Sandii_x3

    Sandii_x3 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    Their second album was an epic fail anyway...
    Hope they all find something new and great to work on.

    thanks for this.. xo
    July 14th, 2009 at 01:48pm
  • Drop Dead Darling

    Drop Dead Darling (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Philippines
    This was great! thanks :)

    [i]"It seems like, because those guys are sticking with the name, that it looked like it's mine and Jon's fault."[/i] To be honest I never thought that the PATD break up was anyone's fault.. This stuff happens.. even though when I found out I was totally shocked.
    July 14th, 2009 at 01:32pm
  • chrissie.

    chrissie. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    Wow, that was great. =]
    July 14th, 2009 at 12:53pm
  • nerdy_

    nerdy_ (165)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    This is very interesting and informative.

    Thanks for writing this.
    July 14th, 2009 at 10:30am