More Human Than Human - Comments

  • Graffiti

    Graffiti (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Hey, it's you again! I didn't even realize that until I got to the end of the article. The second example I've seen to define you as a truly competent writer. This article was really well written, and I agree... We do have a set wiring that's really difficult to overlook. It is possible, however, with time and thought, the same way religious views have changed over time. If you look at early civilizations, they all had beleifs of dieties which were essentially the same, regardless of the contact they had with other societies. But if you look at the world now, there's a growing population of Atheists and Agnostics breaking through that primal instinct. It just shows, humanity can change. It may simply take a very long time. Bit of hope to add there. :) I might check out some of your other articles. They seem promising.
    December 13th, 2008 at 01:29am
  • Glamophonic

    Glamophonic (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    That was an excellent article.
    December 12th, 2008 at 04:53am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This was phenomenal. Absolutely brilliant.
    December 12th, 2008 at 02:54am
  • Hellcat

    Hellcat (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    Bulgaria
    just_call_me_dookie, i absolutely LOVE George Carlin! I'm so glad you mentioned that, because this article does remind me of it, as well.

    Have you ever seen the anime', "Ghost in the Shell"? It's really interesting, its' about humans becoming cyborgs and artificial intelligence and changing their structure to become these kind of super beings. It's very interesting.
    December 12th, 2008 at 02:48am
  • The Way

    The Way (1400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    17
    Location:
    Philippines
    Nope. I actually got this from a documentary :)
    December 12th, 2008 at 01:52am
  • Silly_Girl

    Silly_Girl (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Have you ever seen George Carlin's comedy special Life is Worth Losing? Because your artciel reminds me of a bit from it.
    December 12th, 2008 at 01:38am
  • Freaka.

    Freaka. (220)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    It's true. We can't escape our caveman wiring. Psychology has taught me that.
    Well written. ^^
    December 12th, 2008 at 12:34am
  • sunday morning

    sunday morning (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I like this.
    It was very well written and proved many good points.
    December 12th, 2008 at 12:20am