College, Stomach Flu, ***s, and Apologies

So I haven't been on Mibba in probably about a month, but I have good reason for that. It started off with Fast Times At Barrington High (had to listen to that over and over), and then I had to start school at a new college (transferred back home) and ended up having the stomach flu for the first week of classes. I ended up loving all my classes and actually decided to start working hard, and stop slacking off. Then I went from stomach flu to football games to minor car accident (don't worry no one was hurt, and I wasn't the driver). Just when I started to feel better, my mom got sick, but not with the stomach flu. So then for the next couple of days I had to take care of her. In between my sickness and hers there was a couple of parties and a parade. So just this last weekend, I was sitting at home on Friday (I don't have any classes on Fridays, yay!) and I turn on the tv and see that someone I went to high school with was murdered. RIP Joey.

So now here I am, sitting with my laptop in the student center, trying to apologize to anyone who read my story, or to anyone who has a story that I read. I am so sorry that I haven't updated anything with my story, I just needed a break to actually experience life for myself. If I was a dedicated reader to any of your stories, I apologize for not checking up on them and commenting. From now on I'll really try to be on Mibba at least twice a week.

Hugs and Kisses to all,
Deemarie
September 10th, 2008 at 02:50pm