Does any one really ever do this?

I know this is a journal section of Mibba but does anyone use a journal/diary/book of you besides on Mibba. I do. Why? I'm going to tell.

I love Mibba I do but than again this is the internet and no matter how nice and sweet a site is. I have my draw backs I talked about one of them in one of my last journal entries. I used to complain on the internet all the time on a old site I used to use. Than I stopped an saw a whole lot of thigns.

I've grown out of complaining on the internet for one and really I could find better ways to releave stress with out having to show it to the public.

Using a journal that isn't a internet one can be a lot of fun too. I can say what's bugging me but not have the whole world see it and just keep it to myself yet, let it all out. I can even put things in it to remeber the day or moment or what ever like spraying down some new perfume that I got or something like that.

I could name another few things but I figured I'm going to keep my cool an I really don't want to have to be rude.

If I want to show stress in public I can and it's not like I'm totally agesen this. I just want to know if anyone does use a private journal besides a online one. Yes I do know about the little choice of making your journals private or not on the internet. That doesn't solve my question though.

So please tell me please, do you have a journal you write in all of your private an personal things besides your internet journal.
September 11th, 2008 at 04:03am