I'm still waiting for that damn Hogwarts Acceptance Letter

There. I said it.

For 8 long years I've waited. I feel like the colonel in that Garcia Marquez book. "No One Writes to the Colonel" (El Coronel no tiene Quien le Escriba) Good book.

Actually, to add some pathetic random stuff, after my eleventh birthday and not getting the letter, I decided that hey! maybe it will be like in Sabrina the Teenage Witch and when I turn 16... magic!

Ok, I did know it was unrealistic, but I can dream, can't I?

Dammit! I want my wand, my cauldron and my Bertie Botts!

Ok, how did I go back to the memory lane? Oh yeah... someone called me immature. Well, I'll be damned, I'd rather be an immature 19 year old than a self-proclaimed-mature 14 year old. No offense, but anyone that has the need to call themselves mature or too smart for their age gets a big laugh from me. Want people to actually believe it? Don't say it, act it.

And you know? There's no fun in being an adult that ignores their inner child. I'm not saying to act childish all the time, but take your chance to actually return to the old wishes. It keeps you sane and somewhat refreshed.

PS: admit it.... some of you are still waiting for that letter...
September 15th, 2008 at 04:27am