Fated Stars and Jussi series revamped.

Hello again! *waves even more*

For those of you who don't know, as much as I rant about it, Fated Stars is a revised series that I once posted on Quizilla.

Since joining Mibba, I've come across a few former Quizillians who remember the series as well as a Jussi series, a Lauri series and a requested Vivi series that was in the beginning stages.

I also keep in contact with a number of people, from Quizilla's glory days, who are curious to know if I plan on posting my Jussi and Lauri series' on Mibba.

The answer to these questions would be a big, fat YES! At least for the Jussi series. It's near completion and, after some revising, it'll soon make it's way to Mibba.

As for the Lauri and Vivi stories, those are a bit iffy. Like the Jussi series, the Lauri series in near completion and the Vivi series already has 30 chapters. They've been sitting on the back burner for quite awhile.

To make a long story short, the reason for this post is to find out how you all would feel about a Lauri series and a Vivi series. If it's a no go then they can go back up on the shelf. There's no harm in them being there. Either way, it'll be a little while before I can finish the originals, go through the copyright process and change them to accommodate the rocker lifestyle.

As for Fated Stars, I want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my writer's heart, who took the time to read the series. For now, I also want to apologize to everyone who had felt a little short handed when the series started from the beginning again. Hopefully the revamped style and extra bouts of insanity will be worth it.

Please know that in an effort to make up for this, I am getting the chapters out as fast as possible. The original plot ran about 112+ chapters. For the revision, I'm thinking it's going to run close to 150. If not more. Don't worry. It won't all be throwing bottles and two second love affairs.

At this time, I wish I could say more about the series, but knowing that some people don't like spoilers and want to wait, my lips will be sealed...at least when it comes to public postings.

Must stop rambling. Sorry!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's been interested in my work thus far. I hope you'll keep up the insanity of Fated Star with me, as well as enjoy the new stories.

Thanks again!
September 15th, 2008 at 12:48pm