Best Days Ever

7-28-07: My first concert, which just so happened to be Warped Tour!
Bands I saw play: The Vincent Black Shadow, The Matches, Paramore, Meg & Dia, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Hawthorne Heights.
Bands met: The Vincent Black Shadow, The Matches, Escape the Fate (yes, when they still had Ronnie Radke), Hawthorne Heights.
I gave Matt Whalen a tiara and Justin laughed. Jon and Justin complimented my crappy Paramore shirt that I painted myself WHICH IS COOL.
10-27-07: New Years Day played at Reggie's! Ash Costello kind of sang to us and we met her afterward. She came right up to us and we got pictures and we talked to her. I remember talking about Marie Antoinette (for we are both obsessed) and she recommended an old black and white movie that shows her being decapitated. HOW COOL IS THAT?!
11-??-07: Saw Boys Like Girls, Valencia, and All Time Low in Milwaukee!!! Accidentally grabbed Martin's leg... Oops! Met George from Valencia after the show and he sold me his friendship!
3-??-08: My Chemical Romance at the Congress Theatre! And as soon as we got in, I passed out! Tera's legs held me up, thankfully. After passing out, I got a t-shirt that reads, "I survived the Black Parade." And we stood towards the back more... away from the herd of people.
6-13-08: Mindless Self Indulgence! Again, at the Congress Theatre. But this time I mananged to stay up for The Birthday Massacre's set. As soon as they were done, clunk! On the floor! O.E. (TBM bassist) spit in my eye... TWICE!! MSI was amazing! Sadly, I didn't fulfill my dream of meeting Kitty. :(
8-2-08: Warped Tour '08!
Saw: Cobra Starship, Katy Perry, All Time Low, The Academy Is...
Met: Katy Perry, Ice Nine Kills, The Devil Wears Prada.
Hugged Katy Perry and gave her a broken tiara (Cobra Starship has the other half) and a bracelet I made. She asked me where I got my strawberry earrings... OH FUCK YEAH!!
8-29-08: 1997played at Reggie's! Danny from National Product held my hand!! 1997 is fucking amazing live! Met Kevin after the show... Got a picture... Slipped out the accidental "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" (Tera didn't hear it, so hopefully he didn't...) Had National Product sign my purse... They signed Tera's dollar. Met Caleb outside... He's pretty fucking cool. He asked us for our names... Awesome!
September 17th, 2008 at 02:22am