***ing Unbelievable...

I love this boy with all my heart, and he swears he likes me back, but people at school think that he's just playing me, and that it's just a phase for me to like him. Is this really just a phase? Is everything listed below just me liking the attention he's giving me like they think it is? Is he really playing me? Your opinions would be greatly appriciated...

I love everything about him, his eyes, his smile, the rosy cheeks, and every other physical feature about him.
I love the way that he puts our friendship over what he swears he wants.
I love the way that he chose me out of all the other girls.
I love the way he doesn't just let me win, he makes me work for it, because he knows that's the sort of person I am.
I love the way that no matter what I say, when something's wrong he won't let me get away with an 'It's okay.'
I love the way that when I'm upset he does anything he can to make it okay.
I love the way that he makes me txt him and tell him I got home alright.
I love the way that he feels comfortable to sit in my lap, or pull me into his, or lay on me, in front of everyone else.
I love the way he pokes me in the sides just to make me squeal and laugh.
I love the way that no matter who's watching or is around if I look like I need a hug he always gives me one.
I love the way that his heart beats faster when he hugs me.
I love the way that he treats his mates.
I love the way that he jokes around, but never pushes people too far.
I love the way that he always apologises when he does something immature.
I love the way that he trusts me, and the way that he tells me everything.
I love the way that he makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
I love the way that he makes my legs turn to jelly when we touch.
I love that when he touches me its not in a feeling me up way, but more a comforting way.
I love that if he's around my day becomes perfect.
I love the way that with a simple hello he has me grinning like an idiot.
I love the way that he won't change for no one.
I love that he makes me want to stay in this shit hole.
I love the way that he is wiling to tell people off for me.
I love the way that he sticks up for me.
I love the way that he has taken on the responsiblity of looking after his family.
I love the way that he want's a baby just as much as I do.
I love that he is an old fashioned gentleman.
I love that he loves country music just as much as I do.
I love the way that no matter what we're talking about he always looks into my eyes when we're talking.
I love the way that he sticks up for what he believes in.
I love the way that he's so determined to be friends with his ex.
I love the way that he's not ashamed to tell people that I'm his best friend.
I love the way that he's made me willing to jump off a cliff for him.
I love the way that he's made me willing to give my life for his.
I love the way that he smells.
I love the way that even when he's jokingly insulting me I still love him.
I love the way that he always offers to help me with my maths, even when it's my fault I'm failing.
I love that he cares about what I want more than anyone else.
I love that even though my friends piss him off alot he still puts up with them for my sake.
I love the way that he's making me wait so that he doesn't risk hurting me more.
I love EVERYTHING about him.

His only flaw is that he thinks that he owes me. That's honestly the only one I've ever found.
September 19th, 2008 at 09:21am