This guy I met

There is this guy. His name is Cliff. There are so many things I could tell you about him. Well to start off with he is in a band. He sings. He also plays the guitar. He is amazing at it. He wrote me a song. It is so beautiful. I love him to death. He is my one true love. He asked me to marry him while we were playing video games with my little brother on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't the most romantic thing in the world. But it was that moment where the whole world goes hazy and you and him are the only ones that mater. The world was our for the taking. We have been inseperable since.

Then on our first aniversery he blindfolded me and took me to the lake. There were caldles everywhere and it was so amazing. He made me dinner. And he sang to me. We danced the night away, just the two of us. Time stopped, and the Earth stopped spinning. Just for us. I cried so much that night. I was so happy. I love him so damn much.

Me and him are expecting our first baby. I know we are young. But we are so in love and we want a baby. ha. I love that he treats me like a queen. despite all of my flaws. I screw up so much. I have made him cry and feel like shit. I feel so terrible that I have done the things I have to him. But THings are beter know.

I geus the point in me writing this is to just explain how I feel. I tried to write a poem but I just couldnt think of what to say. I tried to write a song. But that would be way to long of a song. But I love him and thats that. Okay?
September 21st, 2008 at 08:20pm