"Jigsaws falling into place...

There is nothing to explain
Regard each other as you pass
She looks back, you look back
Not just once
Not just twice
Wish away the nightmare
Wish away the nightmare
You've got a light you can feel it on your back
You've got a light you can feel it on your back
Jigsaws falling into place"

Man, I love Radiohead. xP

Me and my boy aren't really like jigsaws falling into place. We're kinda like when you let little kids fuck with puzzles and they get smashed together and broken.
Then you take them apart and the whole thing is fucked up beyond repair.

I think its my own problem though. This always happens. Everything is good and happy and then I kinda lose interest. Its only with long distance kinda things though, if I see the person every day then we're okay, but if its only over the phone or whatever then it just goes to shit.
Then I just end up staying with them to avoid being alone. Monophobia sucks.
I don't know. He just doesn't make me happy like he used to. Blah.

Ha, my journal makes my life sound interesting.

Joel told me he loved me the other day.
I don't know if he was serious, but he said it none the less.

He was just like "Zipp, you're my number one." he then paused, leaving me to think.
He then continued to say, "Andréa, I love you."

I then laughed and said "Awwwww, I love you too, Joel!"
Which lightened up the serious mood a ton.

So I don't really know what to think of this. :/

Haha, the last guy to tell me that said it in the same way. Like using my nickname and then my real name. Weird.

Anyways, we hadn't talked in over a month, but when we do talk its always perfect, he always makes me smile and says the right things. He always makes me feel right. He makes me happy.
And not just that hollow happy, the one that boys normally bring, the right happy. Joel makes me feel right.

But everyone else seems to think he's weird. :|

Am I reading too far into this?

Ugh. I am like two different people sometimes.

I don't even know about Ryan anymore. Which sucks because he's really cool and I don't wanna hurt him. But we totally jumped into things. And he's leaving for basic training in like two weeks? Wtf?!

Hmm. I don't really think I know what I've gotten myself into with this one.

Ha, and to the people that read these: Hello! Haha, I write this mostly for personal benefit, but hey, comment and stuff? Because that's what the cool kids do.
September 22nd, 2008 at 10:00am