Wow...Amazing Things Really Do Happen When You Least Expect 'em To...

It's crazy, I didn't see myself recording this sorta shit, but now I'm hooked. I forget stuff too easy, so this is perfect...

Today was...interesting...for lack of a better word.

Work again, so was up at 4ish this morning, which sucked monkey balls, and the day dragged on pretty slow, but then I got home, and completely flooded the Poems page with songs! Lol...twas sorta funny, but I felt bad too...But they're all up there now, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Then one of my favorite people was online and I had a good old chat to her for a fair long time, and she's doing fair good considering all thats happened.

Then the boy I like txt me unexpectedly, and we got talking and shit and apparently I'm a bloody fish, always biting when he's stirring me up and shit, and I said nah I thought I was a dinosaur lol and yea...

Then he went and ate tea, and I did the same, and then he txt me and asked what I'm doing Thursday night, and I asked him why and he said about coming round to visit! I got so bloody excited about it all, and then I sorta stopped and thought for a second, and offered to go round there on friday or something (fuels so bloody expensive, I can't expect him to drive all the time) and then he said about me coming into town friday night or something to whatever's on, so that should be exciting! Yay!

I think this might actually be worse than a sugar rush for a change lol...but yea, I feel better now I've got it all recorded...Hope everyone's day has gotten as good as mine lol...
September 23rd, 2008 at 12:52pm