she's BA-AAACK

OKAY DOKAYYY
First off – im extremely sorry that I’ve fricken disappeared from the face of the plant for the past…from April till now. I’ve been writing of course, but mainly one shots that I’ve hoarded away and given to friends when requested.
BUT IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK
Which probably means nothing to ya’ll because I’ve only posted one cheap-ass one shot.
However, it’s good a’cause I’ve got a million stories to post – expect 2 loverly Joker fan-fics (holy balls if you haven’t seen the Dark Knight life is not worth livinggg! Go watch. NOW) and one Used fan-fic involving the sweetest of sweet, Mr. Jepharee Howard.

As soon as I have time I’ll type them up and post them – and if you’re one of my exceptionally horny readers – keep an eye peeled for my “Dancing with the Devil” which will most definitely include mucho MUCHO sexy scenes featuring the yummiest villain alive. =]

Oh, and I’d written an A7X one shot for a friend and I think I’m gunna extrapalate on it a bit and it might turn into a story.

Do NOT expect any joe-bros stories.
I stand by my belief that anyone that gets offended when Russell Brand suggests that they’ve gotten freaky together does NOT deserve to be fantasized about.

I should do a Russell Brand fanfic…
I love his hair.
Not even Bill Kaulitz can compare to Russell’s hair…
Now I’m blabbering
Noodles and Oodles but definitely not Toodles.
-Scarlett McKenzie Howard-Venageance-McCracken-Napier.
September 25th, 2008 at 06:10am