Who has ever ran away from something just to end up coming right back to it?

hey guys,
The real reason for my title today is because i graduated from high school. Our school is very small. About 80-90 students max in the whole school so it's not many and you at least know everyone's name by the middle of the year. So i graduated and when you graduated you have to do a project (everyone has to do three each year, one per tri) and since a senior only one project that last the whole year. I decided to make a library for my school. Yes a whole library with books and shelves and checkout system. But our library is smaller. Anyway.... i had to come back this year because they messed it up. I was pissed! At first i really didn't want to go but i thought i could spend some more time with my friends that still go there.......BAD MISTAKE. I ended up re-arranging and re-organizing the books just to stay there and make it feel like i was a part of that small family again instead of moving on. (as you should have guessed i don't like change very much) so i was at my (now) old high school for a week and four days ending today!
I guess i just didn't feel like i should have graduated but am very happy to have to and I'm taking change more easily now.
sorry no question today.
~Daily Mood Meter~
stressed, happy,calm
September 26th, 2008 at 03:14am