The summary to your end.

NEW STORY! Please read it. =D It's called "Everyone's Hero". It's a sci-fi, action, with a sprinkle of adventure here and there. Ha! And remember to notice that the main character is a boy. You don't see that very often. Why is that?

Why is the main character 90% of the time always female? O_O It's so strange...

NEW ANIME! Ok, I give, you're right, I do watch to much anime. I mean, everytime I make a new journal entry I'm always advising you people to watch this or watch that. Well that's because when I say it's good it must be good right? (No...) Anyways, the anime is called Zombie Loan and it's by the same people who made Shugo Chara. Peach-Pit. They draw so beautifully! *sigh* (GREEN WITH ENVY!!!)

I gotta first learn all their names. It's so hard remembering Japanese names. Gosh...

It's Sunday (NO, DUH!). I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK! Well, it's no exactly homework but more of "I need to study for a test." I like studying though because by the end I'm happy that I've learned so much and I feel supa confident that I'm going to ace that test. YA! =O

I really wish I had a desk. When I'm doing my homework I have to sit on the floor and lean on my bed or on the closet because if I don't my back will start hurting. Well, it hurts either way, whether I'm leaning on something or not. I NEED A DESK! I need a desk AND a bookcase. I have gotten to the point where there's absolutely no more room for my manga. I'm planning on buying this really pretty wooden white bookcase. It's tall, though! It'll probably be touching the ceiling if I do put it in my room. But I'm still buying it! It cost $30 dollars which is like a punch to my gut everytime I think about the price. Maybe I can get my mom to buy it...

Well, that's all for now so go away!
September 28th, 2008 at 07:42pm