A New Beginning

October 2nd 2008

Dear Peeps,

So I haven't done this in a while, it's understandable given the fact that i've been so caught up with the events of the past couple of years. It goes way back to 2006 when I disappeared off to University of Hull. Yes I lost focus and Yes I underestimated the impact of Teenage to Adult transference. It's difficult, you can be held back by society in all manner of speaking. Growing up around the elderly can give you a sence of maturity but when it comes to that of your own age you begin rather behind. I wasn't prepared for the debauchery I was faced with. However that is over and now I've caught up.
I'm currently working in a club, hotel, restaraunt. Its a good place, tough work and great social life. However, I fell for my boss, and we were an item (secretly) for a long time.
Just before summer, it ended, he had turned into a monster, violent and sex driven, if you've ever met someone like that you can be sure to fall deeper into their trap. Manipulative and mind boggling. Its a difficlut time and my advice is the easiest way to break free from it is in the early stages when you first noticing things aren't making you happy instead of trying to make them happy. If it's not working in the first four months of the relationship there's a fair chance it won't later on. The outcome was inevitable
After he ditched me I was so alone, and it literally killed me, (well nearly) Yes I tried to do the unspeakable, I felt isolated, alone, like o one was ever going to like me again, like I was crap at the whole relationship thing, like I was a scourge of this earth.
I wasn't.

I have a interview for a new job, one with the police in a week and a new guy.
You never know how fate plays out, but really that's the best part of life....

More next time.

xoxo Em
October 2nd, 2008 at 01:28pm