letters

i want to tell you all that i started something and i am not sure if i should finish it. so last friday i put a letter the first of four to this guy that i have liked since like one and a half years ago and now think i love, in the mail box and if was sent. it was the fisrt of four secret admirer letters. i want to know i should keep sending them and i have gotten a lot of diffferent comments from my friends if i should or shouldn't. one person told be to mess with his mind and send him hate letters and then appology letters. i don't think i should so that. i really do like this guy and i hate it because i seriously haven't been able to stop thinking about him in the past month i have not stopped for i swear 3 maybe 4 hours without thiking about him and in my sleep half the time i am having a dream with him in it. he rides my bus and certain days i look at my friend and talk to her but i am really looking at him. i can't talk to him, he talked to me the first day of school and that is it. i really think that there is something to this and i wish that if he felt the same wat about me he would tell me because i am fucking waiting and i need some love from someone else than my friends and family. i really hate this. and my one friend is so fucking made at me right now because i think that i like one canidate more than the other i will not tell which canidate because i don't want any hate comments on my profile.

-emilicious
October 3rd, 2008 at 11:03pm