A Not So Random Rant

So theres this girl at school and she says were friends but the way she treats me is not the way friends should treat eachother. She contantly says that I'm boring (I'm aware that I don't talk alot and I'm shy but I still like to have fun) and that I need to dye my hair. Or that I need to cut my hair. I refuse to cut my long hair because (almost) everybody had short hair now and I don't want to be like everybody else besides I love my long hair and I love the color of my hair. So I refuse to dye it. She says she's a Chirstan but she thinks so highly of her self that her way is only way and that anybody who thinks differntly is below her. Even my mom who doesn't see her every day like I do says that about her. The kid who plays bell in our band is gay and I herd her say she doesn't like him because he's gay and we got into an argument because I said it shouldn't matter and there is nothing wrong with that. She so judgemental of people. I don't know how someone who claims to be a Christan be so judgemental. at a football game she asked someone straight up if they were a Christan. They said no and cussed right in her face. I thought it was kind of funny and I find my self doing little things to annoy her as in singing "I Kissed a Girl" really loudly and suff like that. She thinks that she always right and that your the one thats wrong. I feel kind of bad typing this about her but she's been like this for as long as I can remember and my already frayed nerves can only take so much more. I try to distance myself from her but the more I try to pull away the tighter she hangs on.
I feel better now...kinda
October 5th, 2008 at 10:33pm