and its still him in here...

this morning when i step inside our school, walking through the same route while taking a peek at every room, I saw him there. At the engineering student council. I know he's an officer there so, have you figured out why I always walk to there?

he was actually wearing his checkered grey jacket again like the last time he wore it was last last week...hey, I'm not a stalker ok?it's just that I'm a great observer.

then, I didn't realize that I was actually beginning to fantasize again..

the F4 i didn't got to have a glance at finally, here he is infront of me...

"I've been wondering all this time why I haven't noticed you..."he said as we were at the school corridors at the dentistry building.

'maybe its because that I'm too short and you're tall?' I told my self

"And the thought of you, honestly before, never crossed my mind that you actually exist.."
he continued.

'OW!are you saying that I'm always invincible in your eyes when I was already trying to make you notice me?'

"But now, I finally realized...."

'yes, yes, continue...' I giggle.

"That I..."

I'm getting eager...

"I..."

yes yes? what?

"I don't know how to say this but I wish you'll understand..."

I flashed my best smile at him to encourage him.

"I like you now than never..."

'oh yes!!!' this feeling that it's as if I won greater than the lottery money. What do you call this? Everything was rushing inside my body. Nothing wants to lose. Somehow, I want to feel the connection between us.

well, that's if there really is...

AND THEN REALITY COMES AGAIN, when I finally noticed myself drooling on my seat over the thought of him. How embarrasing. Good that no one really noticed what I was doing since I've always been invincible at school though, that's only at school...

so that's what happened this morning. And i still have lectures to catch since finals is already coming....

stay put heart, you can manage it!

^_^
October 10th, 2008 at 04:58am