FACTS convention in Ghent : 11-10-2008 [PICTURES]

You know what? I'm just going to post all the pictures and caption them, telling about them and stuff, so yeah, I'm not good with detailed summaries and then pictures.

the FACTS convention in Ghent is a sort of Comic Con in Belgium for those who would like to know, I was cosplaying Jackie Flores from No Man's Land, a story here on Mibba by Jinxeh.

Image

first picture of the day, I had gotten up at 7 am, I was sort of tired and my mom forced the coat on me, trust me, it soon disappeared in the bag so I could be more comfortable and be all in costume. I like this picture though, my hair looks so red.

Image

apparently, Jackie Flores is also an elf, I look like shit though, this was a picture after walking around for 4 hours or so and my feet were starting to hurt in the slightly heeled shoes I was wearing with my costumes, I like it though, I love how the silver contrasts to my hair.

Image

I got attacked by this dude when I asked for a picture, I like the swoosh of my hair in this one though, even though it was like that the whole day because of the amount of gel I had in it.

Image

me and a Kaiba cosplayer, he was so amazing and sweet.

Image

Lexy, a giant rabbit, and me. Lexy is L Lawliet. here on mibba, we've been talking to each other for a few months now and she decided to come to Belgium for the Con. and so meet up with me too. It was a pretty cool day with her. She's so awesome.

Image

Lexy, Indiana cosplayer and me, and I've yet to figure out if he's trying to see if I have boobs or if he's staring at my hair...

Image

A Bakura cosplayer, he just told us he was sorry that he didn't have the white hair but I told him we would photoshop it in and he accepted it. It was a pretty coold dude though, he got his cards out especially for the picture and put them all over his .. deckmaster, I forgot was it's called but yeah.

Image

I decided to sit down for this shoot, don't you just love my stripey socks?

Image

Lots of STAR WARS cosplayers, but they do that every year, this Darth Vader dude made sure we all stayed in line and behaved ourselves, he was pretty awesome for a dude that doesn't say a word.

Image

Oh you just know I couldn't resist this, I mean, look at the man...

Image

yeah I don't know ...

Image

"I'm not a woman, I'm Jackie Flores from No Man's Land!" ... didn't stop him from smiling like that though..

Image

After the con...I don't know what my friend is doing but I was tired XD

Image

apparently I'm an elf again

Image

OH HELLO CAPTAIN AMERICA

Image

Me and Lexy again, we took a lot of pictures, isn't her hat the cutest thing ever?

Image

RAIIITTOOO

Image

Me : HEY LOOK ITS MARIO
Him : DUDE ITS LUIGIIII!!
Me : OH SHIT XDD

Image

Him : may the dark side of the force be with you
Me : DO YOU HAVE COOKIES?
Him : ...wait what?

Image

Lexy : hey what's going on over there?

Image

I love how she didn't realize I was looking at her like that the moment she took the picture and then we bursted out in laughter when she saw it. And she's holding a fake cat tail if you must know, she cosplayed a cat ...

Image

I THINK I was trying to be all Jackie from the drawing of Caitlin here but failing miserably...

Image

-facepalm-

Image

I really wanted to try and beat Gerard in the leaf kicking but I failed epically, it looks great though XDD

Image

I just love this picture

Image

CRAZY HAIR JOKER!!

Image

Oh hey look a tree above me...

Image

Camera?

Image

that guy was so fit, holy fuck, I heard he even asked Lexy's number but that her mom came in between or something ...

Image

Another Joker, this time with Lexy since she's awesome like that.

Image

See, this is the crazy nephew the Joker from the video was talking about, the black sheep of the family that blows up hospitals in a dress.

Image

Who the FUCK stole my rum?

And a video of a cool dude cosplaying the Joker, he was amazing!

October 11th, 2008 at 09:24pm