Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm literally going in circles here.

I miss Zach. </3

I really haven't thought about him too much [which is a first for me] but now that I AM thinking about him, I've realized how much I miss him.

And my cousin being so meddlesome doesn't help anything. The reason we broke up the first time was because of her and the reason we broke up this last month...well, she told me it was because his parents said that we had to but I really don't believe that. I don't think I can. She also told me that he still wants to go out with me..I can believe that. Only because I really know him though.

I really need to give him his shirt back too. I've had it since before we started going out and have been A) too lazy to take it to his house and B) too attached to having something of his. Maybe he doesn't want it back. I should ask him.

Tonight I have to go back to my grandparents' house to finish my "hours" for World Ag. It's such a stupid class. I really can't wait for 2nd semester so I can pull out of it. Thank God that all of my other classes are good. (Did I offend anyone by saying "Thank God"?? Wait..do I care??)

I want to confront my cousin about the way she's been acting lately but I don't know how to...which is the big problem. If I *had* a plan, it'd be on like freakin' donkey kong.

But I don't. So I therefore..fail. :[

OMG. I learned...6 or 7 new songs on the piano for Youth Band. So happy. Ryan H complimented me on my playing. He told me I was doing a really good job. *fake swoon*

haha I'mma mock Brandon some more later. "OHMIGAWD, RYAN TOLD ME I WAS GOOD AT PLAYING PIANO!! I GOT TO TOUCH A GUITAR PICK THAT WAS IN HIS MOUTH!! I THREW HIM HIS KEYS!! HE SMILED AT ME!!! OHMIGAWD!!!"

Brandon is SUCH AN IDIOT. I swear to Bob, I don't know how he graduated High School. *headdesk*

But yeah. OH! And I get to go to Melissa's house Friday after school and spend the night! Yes!!! A weekend with my favorite cousins!!

Life is pretty dang good.
[Except for the Zach thing..]

<3
Amanda, der kühne

{Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight
Your mind is in disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia
Disturbia}
October 14th, 2008 at 12:18am