Recap of the past halfyear

well in the past year I've gone throw a lot.
I've fallen in love like four times and will have to find the courege to break up the outstanding relationship.
Well on all acounts the four girls of whom I was in love with are now totally blown of the love list cense I met Carol at the school dance that whent on the past weekend.
She has this beutifull black and flowee hair that moves wiht the wind. She's my same size and I actually danced with her.
Two things:

1. It was the first time I had ever danced in my entire life

2. It was a slow dance,the kind that you dance when your about to kiss somebody.

It was very embarasing especially when they put on "Fist date" by Blink 182. It one of my favorite songs of theres and I could not help but imitate the video. It's very pervi.
Well i did not discover that she actually liked liked me until the day we all got back to school.
Her best friend came up to me and said that because of me she spent the hole weekend telling her to shut up.
Aparently she only talked about me.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the fist time that a girl has talked about me that is not to make fun of me behind my back!!
I hope that her best friend isnt lying. She has a reputation for that.
I also hope that she sais yes to when I ask her ot be my girlfriend.
*gulp*
bye guys
see you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRISIS COREIAN
October 16th, 2008 at 08:01pm