If You Want To Co-Write with Someone, I'm Game! XD [And... Twilight???]

PS: thanks for all the music suggestions in the last entry, guys *cough* girls, sorry.

Back to the topic at hand: *sings in falsetto voice* co-writing!!!

I can't really say much except: would anyone like to co write with me? i got cookies!!!

.....

i got pictures of cookies!!! XD

co-writing would be fun...

Okay, since this is going nowhere, i have something else i would like to talk about.

Twilight Saga

yeah.

this girl i know did it for her book report in english class. she is the toughest chick i know, and guess what? she said she cried when read the end of Breaking Dawn. well, sort of like teared up. still, that's shocking, especially if it's someone that doesn't like that i read so much. and she's in love with the story. she finished all of the freakin books in the saga. and read during lunch! she better not make fun of me anymore.

*ahem* Back to the subject: in her book report, she mentioned certain things about Edward or the vampire dude. and it brought to my attention the vampire love stories on here and quizilla. just out of curiosity: did any of you guys [girls] get ur inspirations from Stephanie Meyer's books? her book report just reminded me about all of the vampire love stories i've read on both sites [okay, mostly quizilla, but whatever]. like, the girls the vampires love smelling really really good. *counts off of finger* eternal beauty, the ability to smell blood, super fast speed, pale skin, werewolf vs vampire conflicts. werewolves and vampires fighting over the same girl...

yeah.

just curious.

-wyliecoyotesfriend
October 16th, 2008 at 10:32pm