Random Journal!

So I've been listening to Hollywood Undead for about 2 days (found out about them on Tuesday) and their really good. If you haven't heard of them look them up on Google or whatever if your allowed to listen to cussing music. They have that one music video No. 5 where they wear all those masks and stuff on their face and it really reminds me of that one Slipknot video, I forget the name of.

I just finished watching The Fabulous Life Of... and todays subject was like nerds. They had like some of the richest nerds on it that invented stuff like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. I realized that they were spending millions like one dollar bills. This one guy bought a plane for 140 million dollars. I was like "Holy shit." and one of the co-inventers of Google had his wedding on an island that was $47,000.00 a night (the wedding was 3 days) for just him and his wife. Then he rented out another island for the guests to stay on. That seems really intense. They also did a thing on Harry Potter and how he bought 2 houses in the same day for 4.9 million and 4.6 million NYC apartments/condos. Pretty cool, eh?

I also couldn't go to school today because it was Late start and I woke up a little too late and missed the bus that came at 9:16pm. Even though I woke up at 7 (on accident). I never actually told my mom I didn't go to school, because she left for work just before I left the house. (yay) So basically I spent the day reading, practicing guitar, editing my MySpace, going on mibba, cleaning (<--nerd), and watching the television. Wow what a fun day I had. -eyeroll-
October 16th, 2008 at 11:12pm