Piercing

Soo, my mum has finally agreed to let me get my lip pierced. Bottom left side :)
I've been bugging her for almost 2 years now. And she kept saying she didn't like lip piercings so i had to wait till i was 18. But i talked her round, saying that it was my face, and i should be able to scar it if I want.

Then I was put off a little when i read that they don't use the gun they just use regular needles, I read this whilst i was in the hairdressers waiting for my sister. And the picture next to this showed a girl with this needle through her lip, It was horrific!

So I did some reaserch via wikipedia, and found that they still use the gun in some places. But that didn't really help, because i needed to know about here. So i went onto the piercing thread here on mibba. They told me that a needle should be used for any piercing, and the gun should only be used for ears because of something like blunt trauma. At this point I was freaking out. Seeing that picture and having the bad experiance with needles and my mouth (I went ot get a filling and the dentist bodged up the injections to numb my mouth, he scratched the skin and it caused a hell of a lot of pain) but today, I went onto youtube to see how its done, and, even though the picture in this magazine would suggest they just use a needle, they don't. Its more a surgical clamp type thing, then just put a pin type thing through. And the girl in this video didn't even flinch. It looked ok to me.

You have to see the video, this girl thinks shes so cool now that she has her lip pierced XD



I'm going through like a total look change.

1.lip piercing
2. I'm getting my hair done in the same way as Hayley Williams in the Crushcrushcrush video, except in black
3. Still waiting to get braces :O
4. My clothing style has changed dramatically lately. Seen my new DP? Mini skirt!!!

Oh and has anyone heard of the lovely Katy Perry?
I.AM.IN.LOVE.WITH.HER

'I kissed a girl' got me into her. But yesterday I heard 'Hot 'N cold' and loved it straight away. Now i love 'ur so gay'

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf
While jacking off listening to Mozart


You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal
You’re so skinny you should really Super Size the deal
Secretly you’re so amused
That nobody understands you
I’m so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head
I’m so angry cause you’d rather MySpace instead
I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more makeup than…


XD
October 17th, 2008 at 08:01pm